+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
Really, you also paid for the biometrics and still no letter request from them. Maybe this applies to all cause this is a new program. So what is the best thing to do regarding my case? How can i pay for that? Should i wait for their response?

How much you paid for single application?

I will ask my employer re that. Thanks!
If you open the google sheet link, you can see a member who already received biometrics request so I am also anxious for not receiving any. But all we can do is wait.

Im sorry but I don't know what's the best thing to do in your case but to wait for AOR or for them to request for the payment?

I think it was cad85 per person for the biometrics. You can pay online--same way you paid for the government fees.

pama

May 10, 2015
Hi guys ,
I am planning to bring one of my friend through this program. My friend did the three and a half diploma nursing.I know WES is not giving the canadian equvalency for diploma nurses.If any one of you know which credential evaluation support diploma nurses.

jcrocks

Dec 6, 2019
If you open the google sheet link, you can see a member who already received biometrics request so I am also anxious for not receiving any. But all we can do is wait.

Im sorry but I don't know what's the best thing to do in your case but to wait for AOR or for them to request for the payment?

I think it was cad85 per person for the biometrics. You can pay online--same way you paid for the government fees.
I checked the google sheet link, they are also encountering delays. Its not only for us maybe for all applicants.

Even october applicants have not received any response. Hopefully they have not reached the quota for this program.

If Im going to wait maybe it will take more time to get response from them. Do you have any idea to whom they will send the request if ever? To us or employer? Thanks!

cheantot

Nov 27, 2019
hi,
I just send our application last Monday,. Is there any link where we can monitor our application? Please reply,.

Thank you

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
I checked the google sheet link, they are also encountering delays. Its not only for us maybe for all applicants.

Even october applicants have not received any response. Hopefully they have not reached the quota for this program.

If Im going to wait maybe it will take more time to get response from them. Do you have any idea to whom they will send the request if ever? To us or employer? Thanks!
The request for T4s and NOAs are sent to employer.

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
hi,
I just send our application last Monday,. Is there any link where we can monitor our application? Please reply,.

Thank you
Once you receive an AOR, you will have UCI which you can use to link the application online. However if you have a representative like me, you won't be able to link it if your representative has already done it.

Epete

Dec 5, 2019
How can I apply for the homechild care provider pilot?
Don't know how to go about it pls I need response

shomail

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, did you apply in NOC 4411 and did you mentioned accompanied by all family members? trying to figure out for my sister who is going to submit the application very soon as someone says if she comes alone and requests the permit for her son and husband later then her chance is brighter to get the work permit,

shomail

Nov 11, 2019
Thank you. Mine is 5 yrs and 1 yr
did you apply under 4411 and submitted the application with all family members, applying for my sister who is in Dubai, wondering she should apply for herself or with her son and Husband as someone says it is better to apply alone and invite them later. please share your experience

Chacheng

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hello everyone, newbie here. I applied under Home Support Worker Pilot program last October 2019. Im currently living in Dubai, and submitted my application in Alberta, Canada thru mail.

I paid for the application fee but my concern is that I did not pay for the biometrics fee and I have not received any letter regarding biometrics since. I have seen in cic website that to prevent delay, the payment for biometrics should be included in the application to receive the letter.

Its been 2 months already when I submitted the application but I have not heard anything from them.
Can you please assist me with this regards? Can i proceed to VAC to give the biometrics without the letter? And how can i track my paper application i tried to link it to my account but it said they cannot find my application maybe because they have not started to process it.

thank you in advance!
He. I also sent my application last oct. and still no progress even if i paid for biometrics. Currently here in KSA.

mjnd

Dec 9, 2019
Hello, I need some information from someone who has submitted their application and received a positive feedback from the government. I'm currently finalizing all my documents to submit under the Home Child Care Provider Pilot and my clarifications are:

1. In the document checklist, it says that "copies, or otherwise stated" is needed for my proof of education. Hence my results from WES. So which is the correct document to submit, the original result or a copy? Some people on this forum are saying that an original needs to be submitted so I'm a bit confused.

2. For the required pictures, must I submit pictures of my family members as well? The instructions in the checklist were quite vague. I am a single female. My family would literally include my parents, my younger sister and my older sister (who lives in Canada).

I'm applying from outside Canada.

Hope you guys can help me out. Much needed response. Thanks!

nirmal kaur

Jul 10, 2013
Hello, I need some information from someone who has submitted their application and received a positive feedback from the government. I'm currently finalizing all my documents to submit under the Home Child Care Provider Pilot and my clarifications are:

1. In the document checklist, it says that "copies, or otherwise stated" is needed for my proof of education. Hence my results from WES. So which is the correct document to submit, the original result or a copy? Some people on this forum are saying that an original needs to be submitted so I'm a bit confused.

2. For the required pictures, must I submit pictures of my family members as well? The instructions in the checklist were quite vague. I am a single female. My family would literally include my parents, my younger sister and my older sister (who lives in Canada).

I'm applying from outside Canada.

Hope you guys can help me out. Much needed response. Thanks!
For the Wes report it should be original i think it is clearly mentioned in checklist and on CIC website overview of application and instructions guide.For family members if you are married only your husband and babies are dependents.And dependants will get pr and work permit plus student permit if baby wil get it.

rose35

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, did you apply in NOC 4411 and did you mentioned accompanied by all family members? trying to figure out for my sister who is going to submit the application very soon as someone says if she comes alone and requests the permit for her son and husband later then her chance is brighter to get the work permit,
Hi may I know if this pilot is still open for new application s