+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi all,

I have some questions and hoping someone could answer me..

1) Is there a need to submit police clearance together with other documents for application..or wait for further instruction about it..coz i have seen in the checklist that police clearance then i have check local authorities but they were asking a proof that I need to have clearance certificate..my problem is I do not have a letter from immigration requiring me one as yet..

Anyone with the same concern and what did you do about this matter? Your help is highly appreciated..

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Another thing..if not living with the employer..did you provide your living arrangement i.e rental agreement or living with relatives? If living with relatives..what documents should the house owner need to provide..

Thank you so much

Reactions: luvvang

ppogs27

Dec 3, 2019
Hi There,

Does this program allows you to bring a family member? e.i single parent
Also, does this program allows the family member to study in Canada?

Thanks in advance.

ooou

Jul 15, 2018
Nomination.....
Hi all.

I am an employer. I found an applicant from nigeria but she only has secondary education. Can she use this? Can she get eca for waec alone?.

ooou

Jul 15, 2018
Nomination.....
I am an employer. I found an applicant from nigeria but she only has secondary education. Can she use this? Can she get eca for waec alone?.

shomail

Nov 11, 2019
I got it by email
I have few questions for pilot 4411 program as you have already gone through the initial process
1- do employee needs to show funds.
2- who will arrange health insurance for caregiver, employee or employer.
3- my employee has a kid and husband, living in Dubai, ques is she should apply with all her family members or just along and later bring them here once settled, which one will be best option.
4- I heard there is a quota, how can I ensure quote is not exhausted?

Please advise
Thank you

jcrocks

Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone, newbie here. I applied under Home Support Worker Pilot program last October 2019. Im currently living in Dubai, and submitted my application in Alberta, Canada thru mail.

I paid for the application fee but my concern is that I did not pay for the biometrics fee and I have not received any letter regarding biometrics since. I have seen in cic website that to prevent delay, the payment for biometrics should be included in the application to receive the letter.

Its been 2 months already when I submitted the application but I have not heard anything from them.
Can you please assist me with this regards? Can i proceed to VAC to give the biometrics without the letter? And how can i track my paper application i tried to link it to my account but it said they cannot find my application maybe because they have not started to process it.

thank you in advance!

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
Hello everyone, newbie here. I applied under Home Support Worker Pilot program last October 2019. Im currently living in Dubai, and submitted my application in Alberta, Canada thru mail.

I paid for the application fee but my concern is that I did not pay for the biometrics fee and I have not received any letter regarding biometrics since. I have seen in cic website that to prevent delay, the payment for biometrics should be included in the application to receive the letter.

Its been 2 months already when I submitted the application but I have not heard anything from them.
Can you please assist me with this regards? Can i proceed to VAC to give the biometrics without the letter? And how can i track my paper application i tried to link it to my account but it said they cannot find my application maybe because they have not started to process it.

thank you in advance!
Hi! I also applied for the same programe from Abu Dhabi.

Our application was sent August and got AOR and T4s and NOAs requests from employer. I have not received any biometrics request yet as well.

Edit: we did pay for the biometrics fee and included the receipt on the application we sent.

I dont think we can walk in VAC without biometrics request letter.

Add in your timeline here too..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h-NUHarG4XzKA4P490TZBDDdkysKDrDI_1a6w-3CEok/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

jcrocks

Dec 6, 2019
Hi! I also applied for the same programe from Abu Dhabi.

Our application was sent August and got AOR and T4s and NOAs requests from employer. I have not received any biometrics request yet as well and have not included that in the payment either because this will have to be done in VAC.

I dont think we can walk in VAC without biometrics request letter.

Add in your timeline here too..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h-NUHarG4XzKA4P490TZBDDdkysKDrDI_1a6w-3CEok/edit?usp=drivesdk
Hello! We have the same scenario and you applied earlier than me. I am confused if they would start the application without the biometrics fee. Glad you have AOR, T4 and NOA request. I have not received anything from them even the AOR.

How did they inform you regarding aor, t4 and noa? Thru your email registered in the forms? Thanks!

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016
Hello! We have the same scenario and you applied earlier than me. I am confused if they would start the application without the biometrics fee. Glad you have AOR, T4 and NOA request. I have not received anything from them even the AOR.

How did they inform you regarding aor, t4 and noa? Thru your email registered in the forms? Thanks!
Hi sorry I gave the wrong information. I just checked and we actually did pay for the biometrics as family.

shomail

Nov 11, 2019
I have few questions for pilot 4411 program as you have already gone through the initial process
1- do employee needs to show funds.
2- who will arrange health insurance for caregiver, employee or employer.
3- my employee has a kid and husband, living in Dubai, ques is she should apply with all her family members or just along and later bring them here once settled, which one will be the best option.
4- I heard there is a quota, how can I ensure the quota is not exhausted?

Please advise
Thank you

mjmqlng

Mar 31, 2016

They emailed the employer about the request for T4 and NOA. Please remind the employer to check his/her email from time to time as you have the send the requested docs 30days from letter receipt.

luvvang

Nov 20, 2019
Another thing..if not living with the employer..did you provide your living arrangement i.e rental agreement or living with relatives? If living with relatives..what documents should the house owner need to provide..

Thank you so much
I have the same question. Haha

jcrocks

Dec 6, 2019
They emailed the employer about the request for T4 and NOA. Please remind the employer to check his/her email from time to time as you have the send the requested docs 30days from letter receipt.
Really, you also paid for the biometrics and still no letter request from them. Maybe this applies to all cause this is a new program. So what is the best thing to do regarding my case? How can i pay for that? Should i wait for their response?

How much you paid for single application?

I will ask my employer re that. Thanks!