+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hello. I applied for Child Care Pilot program and my application was received in March 3rd 2020. I got an email from CIC March 25th 2021 (over a year after) with a UCI number that starts with a T and a blank temporary application number. I then got another email from CIC on July 8 2021 with a permanent resident application number starting with XE with explanation on public policy regarding my application and a directive to contact CIC by Aug 7, 2021 If I do not want my application to be processed under this policy. I got another email yesterday (August 11 2021) with a permanent resident application number starting with E and a UCI number without T. The email simply stated: "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/03/13". I have now been able to link my application online and see the various processing steps. Now my questions (1) Can I take the August 11 email as my AOR? (2) Who else has similar timeline with me and does my current status shows a positive outlook? Thank all
Okay, if you can LINK it to gckey account, it means that it’s your AOR now, otherwise, TEMPORARY file number cannot be linked. Then, if your AOR email looks like this, then it’s your AOR.

UCI: 12345567
Application No.: E0000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/10/29.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp and select what you applied for.

Or for instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp.

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC Edmonton
9700 Jasper Avenue NW,
Suite 55
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized IRCC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by IRCC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If IRCC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hello. I applied for Child Care Pilot program and my application was received in March 3rd 2020. I got an email from CIC March 25th 2021 (over a year after) with a UCI number that starts with a T and a blank temporary application number. I then got another email from CIC on July 8 2021 with a permanent resident application number starting with XE with explanation on public policy regarding my application and a directive to contact CIC by Aug 7, 2021 If I do not want my application to be processed under this policy. I got another email yesterday (August 11 2021) with a permanent resident application number starting with E and a UCI number without T. The email simply stated: "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/03/13". I have now been able to link my application online and see the various processing steps. Now my questions (1) Can I take the August 11 email as my AOR? (2) Who else has similar timeline with me and does my current status shows a positive outlook? Thank all

Hi Fash 181, my application was received on September 2020, the rest of my timeline is exactly the same as yours, for March 25 and July 8, the way the uci and application number is delivered and written is exactly the same. But I have not received any update yet after the July 8 notice.

When I talked to an agent early this month, he said that temporary aors were sent out on a batch per batch manner. If your letter on August 11 states that your application is now on review, and you were able to link your application to your gckey account, then I believe you have the permanent AOR now.

Did you complete your 24 months experience already? Thanks

panav

Dec 12, 2016
Great atleast you got permanent AOR, congrats friend. Please can u share what's your qualification when u apply for this program.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hi everyone. Has anyone here applied under Home Support Worker program? What should the minimum wage offer be? Thank you

Fash181

Feb 22, 2020
Okay, if you can LINK it to gckey account, it means that it’s your AOR now, otherwise, TEMPORARY file number cannot be linked. Then, if your AOR email looks like this, then it’s your AOR.

Dear Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/10/29.

You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp and select what you applied for.

Or for instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp.

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC Edmonton
9700 Jasper Avenue NW,
Suite 55
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized IRCC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by IRCC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If IRCC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thanks. That is the format of the email that I received.

Fash181

Feb 22, 2020
Hi Fash 181, my application was received on September 2020, the rest of my timeline is exactly the same as yours, for March 25 and July 8, the way the uci and application number is delivered and written is exactly the same. But I have not received any update yet after the July 8 notice.

When I talked to an agent early this month, he said that temporary aors were sent out on a batch per batch manner. If your letter on August 11 states that your application is now on review, and you were able to link your application to your gckey account, then I believe you have the permanent AOR now.

Did you complete your 24 months experience already? Thanks
I am outside-Canada applicant so I do not have the 24 months Canadian experience yet.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
I m hsw and the wages $15 per hour
Thank you for replying. Just not sure what the offered wage should be because on job bank it ranges from 14.25 to 25.00 for Ontario. Is your employer in Ontario? Also confused with median wage/prevailing wage. You have a third party representative right? I'm pretty sure they would know then what the correct wage should be. Hopefully all these emails from IrCc really means people would finally get approval

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for replying. Just not sure what the offered wage should be because on job bank it ranges from 14.25 to 25.00 for Ontario. Is your employer in Ontario? Also confused with median wage/prevailing wage. You have a third party representative right? I'm pretty sure they would know then what the correct wage should be. Hopefully all these emails from IrCc really means people would finally get approval
In Edmonton Alberta..I applied through representative

Reactions: dyan29

Bennie__

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021

Dear Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx,

CPC Edmonton
9700 Jasper Avenue NW,
Suite 55
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3

www.cic.gc.ca

That’s the type of UCI number and application number I got

Reactions: myrrah0315