+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied for the Interim Pathway. I had a long journey to get PR and finally I can say that all the effort, work, time, and everything we do is worth it. I know is no the same program but I want you to know it looks they are working more with caregiver files and soon each one will get their PR or work permit.

My timeline is:

May 22, 2019: I sent my application;
May 27, 2019: AOR;
June 15, 2019: request additional info:
July 24, 2019: They received all my evidence and extra documents;
August 26, 2019: Meet Elegilibility and asked me for more evidence,
Oct 16, 2019: Asked me again for my police certificate because they didn't found it
January 10: They asked for medical
March 2020, last email from IRCC medical passed

a long way, to many calls and emails to IRCC

July 19, 2021 email from IRCC about decision made - PR approved - and we made our landing on the new Permanent Resident Portal.

Last edited:

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Hello everyone, I applied for the Interim Pathway. I had a long journey to get PR and finally I can say that all the effort, work, time, and everything we do is worth it. I know is no the same program but I want you to know it looks they are working more with caregiver files and soon each one will get their PR or work permit.

My timeline is:

May 22, 2019: I sent my application;
May 27, 2019: AOR;
June 15, 2019: request additional info:
July 24, 2019: They received all my evidence and extra documents;
August 26, 2019: Meet Elegilibility and asked me for more evidence,
Oct 16, 2019: Asked me again for my police certificate because they didn't found it
January 10: They asked for medical
March 2020, last email from IRCC medical passed

a long way, to many calls and emails to IRCC

July 19, 2021 email from IRCC about decision made - PR approved - and we made our landing on the new Permanent Resident Portal.
Congrats...
Are u inlander??

Reactions: Jyotu

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
I finally linked my application to my gckey account. I was doing wrong before that I had some unsuccessful attempt. I was choosing “child care pathway” many times as my application, which was wrong. So I tried to scroll it again and found Home Child Care Provider Pilot option. And tada! It’s already in my gckey!
hi , could you please tell me, what is gckey account? i will pass the HCCP on January, once it open. do i need to make a gckey as well?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
hi , could you please tell me, what is gckey account? i will pass the HCCP on January, once it open. do i need to make a gckey as well?
Yup, you can make GCkey account now. But since it will take time for you to use it, you might forget your password. Hahaha! So I suggest that you can do it once you get the AOR. You will see it from there the updates in your application. That’s where you will receive the messages from ircc. Basically like a “Gmail account” of ircc. You don’t need it yet because you don’t have AOR, still useless for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airpadua

doctorstrange

Jul 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

Just received another request letter, this time asking for the form 5983e to be updated (just like many of you here).

This is my complete timeline for now:

Home Child Care Provider Pilot Timeline(Applied Outside Canada from Philippines, Single Applicant):

Application received: Sept 20th 2019
AOR: Oct 29th 2019
NOA Request: Feb 3rd 2020
Biometrics Request: Feb 28th 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28th 2020
Biometrics Completed: March 11th 2020
Multiple Covid Delays: March - Aug 2020
Medical Completed: August 20th 2020
Medical Passed(GCKey) : August 31st 2020
Updated Passport Request: June 2nd 2021
Updated Forms Request(IMM5669 & IMM5406): July 25th 2021
Updated Forms Request(IMM5983e): August 9th 2021
This is awesome! It looks like your application is really progressing! Hoping the same happens for the rest of us here :)

Reactions: mv1017 and Pomme

Fash181

Feb 22, 2020
Hello. I applied for Child Care Pilot program and my application was received in March 3rd 2020. I got an email from CIC March 25th 2021 (over a year after) with a UCI number that starts with a T and a blank temporary application number. I then got another email from CIC on July 8 2021 with a permanent resident application number starting with XE with explanation on public policy regarding my application and a directive to contact CIC by Aug 7, 2021 If I do not want my application to be processed under this policy. I got another email yesterday (August 11 2021) with a permanent resident application number starting with E and a UCI number without T. The email simply stated: "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/03/13". I have now been able to link my application online and see the various processing steps. Now my questions (1) Can I take the August 11 email as my AOR? (2) Who else has similar timeline with me and does my current status shows a positive outlook? Thank all