+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

hccp_2019

May 18, 2021
Marco M. Is in to politics I am following him on his FB account and he is just like other politicians will make promises just for his good image but nobody knows if he is keeping his promises until someone will say what's really happening to social media. This new caregiver pilot program has been neglected which is very unfair to everyone. If you have consultant or lawyer here in Canada I should ask them if there is something they can do. I am an employer, Canadian citizen and I emailed our MP nothing happened, emailed Marco M nothing happened. I did this because I know 3 applicants in this new pilot and I know all their sufferings too. I called IRRC so many times nothing happened they will say "just wait bec of pandemic...." I am thinking of going to media but I don't think I can make an impact that's why I think if maybe consultants/agencies/lawyers can do something for everyone to be heard because really the waiting is too long for everyone.
Yup, Marco is a hardcore to the bone politician. I am an employer too, everytime I see him on screen, he screams lies and manipulation. I'm giving up on this caregiving thing, total waste of time and energy, not to mention money. Who knows someone will change IRCC for the better, for now, ill just seat back and move on with my life. Goodluck to all applicants!

• Sad
Reactions: yadav

Roy Pacheo

Jul 6, 2021
I am January 2020 applicant for HCCP inside canada without 24 months exp. any member here received email from IRCC last june 2021 requesting for NOA and certificate of employment from employers and letter of information about what they do previously for childcare? Same situation here. Thank you!

jackdepp60

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
*********UPDATE***********

Called IRCC today >>> Eligibility Recommended Pass - June 18, 2021
Received biometric request - June 17, 2021
Reviewing Medical Results - June 17, 2021
Biometrics Done - June 18, 2021 >> GCKEY updated
Medical Request and Police Cert request - June 18, 2021
NBI Cert and PSA Advisory on Marriage submitted - June 28 and June 29, 2021
2 Deps Medicals Done - June 22, 2021
Deps Medicals Submitted to IRCC - June 27, and June 29, 2021
PA - Medical Done - June 19, 2021
PA - Medical Submitted to IRCC - July 5, 2021
All Medicals Passed - July 6, 2021

Another era of Waiting Challenge starts now!

Backgrounder:
First update after AOR: Submitted additional docs last May 18, 2021
(5669 and job offer form requested May 13,2021).
Additional docs changed from uploaded to NA - 1 month in between those changes.

App rcvd by ircc - First week of Jan 2020
AOR: July 31, 2020

Inside Canada but we submitted using outside Canada forms as we are visitors.
6 months Canadian experience under LMIA work permit since Jan 2021. This month is my 6th month of work experience.
The HCCP app was submitted long long way before I got an LMIA work permit.
Medical Passed - Today

Last edited: