+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
not yet. I sent my application last january 2021. Received my tempory application number may 13. How about you?
We are on same boat , apply 8 January 2021 . Received my temporary file number on may 13. No update after that . My temporary file number starts with E but usually temporary file numbers start with XE . Everything is So confusing …

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
We are on same boat , apply 8 January 2021 . Received my temporary file number on may 13. No update after that . My temporary file number starts with E but usually temporary file numbers start with XE . Everything is So confusing …
Same. They received my application last January 8. We are the same, My temp file number starts with E.. they also gave me temporary UCI. I don’t understand because I have a permanent UCI. Did they also give you a temporary UCI?

Aman pannu

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Same. They received my application last January 8. We are the same, My temp file number starts with E.. they also gave me temporary UCI. I don’t understand because I have a permanent UCI. Did they also give you a temporary UCI?
Yes they give me too it starts with T

roye

Jan 13, 2021
In this forum people don’t put themselves ahead of everyone. They standby each other n support each other. So Relax and keep ur patience.

Yadav,

Your replies are one of the most that i anticipate everytime, as you make me feel positive in a way. You have an impact in me that I could not explain. I have been trying to hide my depression too as I would always think that someone out there has a more challenged situation as I do. 2 years of being separated from my minor children for the first time, my daughter being diagnosed with thalassemia. My father being diagnosed with a rare blood cancer. My son almost not talking to me anymore. But, I would just hold on to my hopes and faith. God is just working for the best result.

Reactions: Haert

IMG_Igor

Jul 5, 2020
What they are doing to the Caregivers Program is a violation of human rights.
They are priotizing every other programs before us.

Hope they correct themselves and do the right thing.
Take all of that happened in consideration and spare us of useless time consuming bureaucracy in order to expedite their sluggish processing times.

Reactions: roye

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Yadav,

Your replies are one of the most that i anticipate everytime, as you make me feel positive in a way. You have an impact in me that I could not explain. I have been trying to hide my depression too as I would always think that someone out there has a more challenged situation as I do. 2 years of being separated from my minor children for the first time, my daughter being diagnosed with thalassemia. My father being diagnosed with a rare blood cancer. My son almost not talking to me anymore. But, I would just hold on to my hopes and faith. God is just working for the best result.
I feel really bad to hear abt ur family my friend. I really hope n pray god will keep ur family healthy and give them strength. Praying everyday that he sends a positive news to u and everyone else. God bless u my friend

• Love

yadav

Jun 6, 2016

Take all of that happened in consideration and spare us of useless time consuming bureaucracy in order to expedite their sluggish processing times.
I told my local MP the same thing and I never heard back. It’s odd IRCC is working with full capacity to do other PR streams but caregivers r left to suffer.

Just pray my friend n stay positive.

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Yes, only those with complete 24 months experience. I am inside Canada, October 2020 applicant, with 6 months of experience as of today. Still, got NO updates other than the temporary number.
Same here. Inside applicant, December 2019 application received, only 7months experience. Haven’t got my permit yet.

Reactions: ProudNanny

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

What they are doing is not right. Why is covid only impacting some programs and not the others?

Reactions: Pomme

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Marco M. Is in to politics I am following him on his FB account and he is just like other politicians will make promises just for his good image but nobody knows if he is keeping his promises until someone will say what's really happening to social media. This new caregiver pilot program has been neglected which is very unfair to everyone. If you have consultant or lawyer here in Canada I should ask them if there is something they can do. I am an employer, Canadian citizen and I emailed our MP nothing happened, emailed Marco M nothing happened. I did this because I know 3 applicants in this new pilot and I know all their sufferings too. I called IRRC so many times nothing happened they will say "just wait bec of pandemic...." I am thinking of going to media but I don't think I can make an impact that's why I think if maybe consultants/agencies/lawyers can do something for everyone to be heard because really the waiting is too long for everyone.

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Marco M. Is in to politics I am following him on his FB account and he is just like other politicians will make promises just for his good image but nobody knows if he is keeping his promises until someone will say what's really happening to social media. This new caregiver pilot program has been neglected which is very unfair to everyone. If you have consultant or lawyer here in Canada I should ask them if there is something they can do. I am an employer, Canadian citizen and I emailed our MP nothing happened, emailed Marco M nothing happened. I did this because I know 3 applicants in this new pilot and I know all their sufferings too. I called IRRC so many times nothing happened they will say "just wait bec of pandemic...." I am thinking of going to media but I don't think I can make an impact that's why I think if maybe consultants/agencies/lawyers can do something for everyone to be heard because really the waiting is too long for everyone.
The truth of the matter is that employers in Canada are in the best position to put ircc to work on this caregivers application. If employers can raise up their voices from different media houses and provinces, certainly, they will work on the applications.