+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Fatimah84t

Feb 1, 2021
Me as well, I heard update request from my agency today and I've got AOR 2020 Feb.(Applied 2019 Nov. inside of Canada but I'm HSWP) I completed 24 months experiences also updated my documents last year when I've done. I will upload my documents again and update soon . (Sorry, here is HCCP just want to share my timeline)
Hopefully, good luck for processing anyone who inside or outside Canada.
May I ask what updates they asked for? Thanks

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Me as well, I heard update request from my agency today and I've got AOR 2020 Feb.(Applied 2019 Nov. inside of Canada but I'm HSWP) I completed 24 months experiences also updated my documents last year when I've done. I will upload my documents again and update soon . (Sorry, here is HCCP just want to share my timeline)
Hopefully, good luck for processing anyone who inside or outside Canada.
thanks for the update. Since you already completed your 24 months experience, BY DEFAULT you can get your PR even without that public policy. I’m sure you’re part of the 1500 that they will fast tracked, coz obviously you already earned it. I know many caregivers who are like you who had the hard time getting their PR status, even with completed experience.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
thanks for the update. Since you already completed your 24 months experience, BY DEFAULT you can get your PR even without that public policy. I’m sure you’re part of the 1500 that they will fast tracked, coz obviously you already earned it. I know many caregivers who are like you who had the hard time getting their PR status, even with completed experience.
Since she completed her 24months, she should be under the 6000 that's gonna be finalized for PR.

The 1500 are for the 1st stage applicants.

From the announcement:
As part of this plan, IRCC will

finalize permanent residence applications for up to 6,000 caregivers who have completed their in-Canada work experience and their immediate family members, by December 31, 2021
make at least 1,500 first-stage decisions on applications for the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots by June 30, 2021

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Since she completed her 24months, she should be under the 6000 that's gonna be finalized for PR.

The 1500 are for the 1st stage applicants.

From the announcement:
As part of this plan, IRCC will

finalize permanent residence applications for up to 6,000 caregivers who have completed their in-Canada work experience and their immediate family members, by December 31, 2021
make at least 1,500 first-stage decisions on applications for the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots by June 30, 2021
Oh yeah. Thanks for the correction. With all the announcements, I’m beginning to be confused.
my cousin who also completed her contract and under interim is still waiting for her PR status.

Reactions: Twinkleberry

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Oh yeah. Thanks for the correction. With all the announcements, I’m beginning to be confused.
my cousin who also completed her contract and under interim is still waiting for her PR status.
I know. It's starting to get confusing. At least there's some movement now.

Reactions: Twinkleberry

Iryna 1993

May 12, 2021
Hi everyone.
Just want to share my story .
I apply for my Work permit and PR on April 2020 here from Canada .
For all year I did not have any information, I didn’t know even if they get my documents or not .
After 10000000....calls , on March this year, they confirmed that they finally receive them in the day I’ve send them my documents .Anyways , it’s look like everyone here have pretty the same situation.
But here is the thing, since this March , I’ve received 4 the same emails, that they got my documents , and they give me a Temporary Number, and if they need more information from me , they will contact me .
Is anyone here receiving the same emails ?

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone.
For all year I did not have any information, I didn’t know even if they get my documents or not .
After 10000000....calls , on March this year, they confirmed that they finally receive them in the day I’ve send them my documents .Anyways , it’s look like everyone here have pretty the same situation.
But here is the thing, since this March , I’ve received 4 the same emails, that they got my documents , and they give me a Temporary Number, and if they need more information from me , they will contact me .
They received my application on the 1st of April 2020, since then no word till 10th March 2021, they sent temporary file number letter. Yesteday evening, they sent the same temporary file number letter to me again

Mishmish2020

Nov 10, 2020
Hi everyone.
Yes I also received two emails - one in late March and one yesterday

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi everyone,
One of my friends who applied in September 2019 for the Home Childcare provider, got a letter from CIC today asking for the following updates:

updated letter and offer of employment which must address and include the following:
• An Offer of Employment IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33 MB) form
• Include full time hours of work, which equals at least 30 hours of paid work each week
• Be from a Canadian employer
• Provide details and description of duties
• Be from an employer outside of the province of Quebec
• Employer may not be an embassy, high commission or consulate
• Must be genuine, meaning there’s a real employment requirement which you will fulfill

I’m August 2019 applicant, applied from inside Canada for HCCP with no experience. Got PR eligibility letter and medical request in Feb 2020. No update since then.
I got the exact same request yesterday