+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Pilot

JCMV

Dec 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have questions regarding the Home childcare pilot wherein you can bring family members.

Does my sister’s spouse need to apply for working permit too and who should he put as employer if my sister is the principal applicant?

And does my sister’s son, 7 years old needs study permit too?

thanks for any suggestions.

dupefat1

Nov 10, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have questions regarding the Home childcare pilot wherein you can bring family members.

Does my sister’s spouse need to apply for working permit too and who should he put as employer if my sister is the principal applicant?

And does my sister’s son, 7 years old needs study permit too?

thanks for any suggestions.
Your sister spouse needs to apply for work permit . I think he can leave the employer space blank . yes your son needs a study permit too

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Your sister spouse needs to apply for work permit . I think he can leave the employer space blank . yes your son needs a study permit too
I read somewhere on cic website that spouse should apply with principal applicant but can’t find it now.
anyone rememberthat?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi All,

This is in reference to the Pilot program for Home child care provider (NOC 4411). I wanted to know if any person is working in their own home and taking care of small kids under the age of 18, then how that person can show the relevant experience. Will providing experience on a plan sheet of paper (self attested) and getting salary in cash form and providing affidavit for the same will be accepted?

Writing on behalf of my sister who lives in Oman and taking care of small kids from almost 2 years, however as that is in own home service she is not able to arrange experience on letter head and no paystubs as being paid in Cash. Along with this she has experience of teaching small kids from other country (India). Can someone please advise if she can apply and will be considered for this Pilot Program.
Please advise.
Thanks
Meena

Oct 2, 2016
Hi Canadavisa Family,

Hope you are all doing well.

I am a 58 years old woman with more than 25 years of teaching experience in India and more than 5 years of child caregiver & nurse experience in UK. I am interested in finding a job in Canada as a child care worker and / or Caregiver.

Can anyone advice what options I can explore ?

Thank you in advance.
G