+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Pilot Program- April 2021 Applicants post your timeline here

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah correct, we are also applying for my sister and due to age factor they are not eligible fr express entry of PNP Programs.
My sister is 47 years old and we are applying for her in this program fpr my own kids. My kids are 7 and 12 so was just thinking if they will consider our file being my kids quite grown up..
But lets hope..

Also I sent inquiry to IRCC and received reply as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
how you send inquiry to IRCC and advertising of vacancy is mandatory

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
And this is what i received from them:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application was received on March 26, 2021, and is in queue for review.

A temporary application number was assigned to your application: XE002095009.

The responsible office will assess your application to ensure it is complete and will provide you with a permanent application number.
my Application no. is strat fro E not XE. So is it ok its alphabet and nine digit. secondly there is no undersigned in the letter

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021
my Application no. is strat fro E not XE. So is it ok its alphabet and nine digit. secondly there is no undersigned in the letter
I did not copy the whole email. And the IRCC sent me an email twice confirming that they received the application

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
I did not copy the whole email. And the IRCC sent me an email twice confirming that they received the application
how u contact with IRCC to get the information regarding your application. is there any signature when you receive your application No.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
oh that's good.. When they received and While filling the form what details you filled and what their reply look like. And did you left Application and UCI # as blank.. I was not able to continue without that so I put all 0's..
Can you please advise what you sent to them. I would resend them.

Last edited:

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021
oh that's good.. When they received and While filling the form what details you filled and what their reply look like. And did you left Application and UCI # as blank.. I was not able to continue without that so I put all 0's..
Can you please advise what you sent to them. I would resend them.
I only stated the date of delivery of my application to Edmonton as per the confirmation from the delivery service which is March 26, 2021. and that how come I haven't received an AOR yet while the April 2021 applicants already received theirs.
Thats what i sent to them.. Leave the application/UCI number as 00000000