+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Pilot Program- April 2021 Applicants post your timeline here

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Yes I got my biometric validation letter today and called the IRCC to double check is there any other updates, they said I will be getting passport request for my husband is few days.
Hi, are you outside or inside? Which number did you call and what struction did you use to be able to speak with a person?

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
I am inside Canada +1 (888) 242-2100 this is the number listen to the prompt and follow
Hello congratulations can u plzz share full time line
And plz tell that when u called ircc what recording says for your file before and now
Thanks

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hello congratulations can u plzz share full time line
And plz tell that when u called ircc what recording says for your file before and now
Thanks
Hi, thank you so sending to you guys as well
HCCP Jan 5th 2021 IRCC received application
1 Depended outside Canada
Jan 30th 2023- Biometric, PR fee, Medical and additional documents as family background all the above for both of us.
July 10th 2023 - Schedule B, employment letter from my previous employer (but I also included my current employer letter as well)
T4, notice of assessment.
Send all the above by July 20th.
August 10th 2023 morning got biometric validation letter and by night 11:30 got the Pre-arrival, eligibility letter, passport submission for my spouse.
I think the COPR followers after the passport submission that’s what mentioned in the letter.
Hope these information helps

Reactions: Madina5

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi, thank you so sending to you guys as well
HCCP Jan 5th 2021 IRCC received application
1 Depended outside Canada
Jan 30th 2023- Biometric, PR fee, Medical and additional documents as family background all the above for both of us.
July 10th 2023 - Schedule B, employment letter from my previous employer (but I also included my current employer letter as well)
T4, notice of assessment.
Send all the above by July 20th.
August 10th 2023 morning got biometric validation letter and by night 11:30 got the Pre-arrival, eligibility letter, passport submission for my spouse.
I think the COPR followers after the passport submission that’s what mentioned in the letter.
Hope these information helps
Hello thanks for your reply and time line
So on 10 July u received request of employer id and request for t4 NOA for your self also which u send on 20 July ????
What was in additinal document line was that line skipped or it was we received additional documents. And what about background check in gckey says or when u call ircc what recording said about additional document line and background check line
Sorry for silly questions
May God bless u ameen

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
So on 10 July u received request of employer id and request for t4 NOA for your self also which u send on 20 July ????
What was in additinal document line was that line skipped or it was we received additional documents. And what about background check in gckey says or when u call ircc what recording said about additional document line and background check line
May God bless u ameen
May God bless u ameen
Hi, additional documents said received and back ground said we are doing your back ground check. It way not applicable before and when they received the documents I send on July 20th it changed to we are doing your background check. Within two days of they saying it I received my biometric validation letter and rest of the things followed.

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi, additional documents said received and back ground said we are doing your back ground check. It way not applicable before and when they received the documents I send on July 20th it changed to we are doing your background check. Within two days of they saying it I received my biometric validation letter and rest of the things followed.
Thanks a lot for your patience to listen and replying my questions stay blessed ameen

Reactions: JibzB

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Thanks a lot for your patience to listen and replying my questions stay blessed ameen
You know it will be better to call IRCC and make sure your additional documents and whatever you send is updated in the system, because once I call 2 weeks before I got really good agent on hold to talk and she said there’s a glitch in the system even though you send all documents and we received all still the system says didn’t receive all so she said I will put a note for the officer saying we received all.
So everything happened really quick within that two week after I talked to that agent.
She seemed pretty knowledgeable and helpful.

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
You know it will be better to call IRCC and make sure your additional documents and whatever you send is updated in the system, because once I call 2 weeks before I got really good agent on hold to talk and she said there’s a glitch in the system even though you send all documents and we received all still the system says didn’t receive all so she said I will put a note for the officer saying we received all.
So everything happened really quick within that two week after I talked to that agent.
She seemed pretty knowledgeable and helpful.
Thanks a lot sister may God bless u ameen

Nwokoro

Nov 3, 2018
Hi everyone, I got a letter from IRCC on 28 March 2023 to go for medicals and submit police clearance certificate within 30 days. I and my children did our medicals and i submitted police clearance certificate before the deadline. But surprisingly, I have not received any further update till now. Can anyone please tell me what may be the cause of the delay. I don't know what's going on.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone, I got a letter from IRCC on 28 March 2023 to go for medicals and submit police clearance certificate within 30 days. I and my children did our medicals and i submitted police clearance certificate before the deadline. But surprisingly, I have not received any further update till now. Can anyone please tell me what may be the cause of the delay. I don't know what's going on.
Many applicants are waiting after medical requests. Consider a wait time of 4-6 months

Nwokoro

Nov 3, 2018
Greetings everyone,
My passport has only 1 month validity before I receive request for passport submission. Will it be accepted by IRCC if I submit it? It may take up to 3 months to get a new passport if I apply for it now.

Last edited:

Nwokoro

Nov 3, 2018
Greetings everyone,
My passport has only one month validity before I receive a request for submission of passport. Will it be accepted by IRCC if I submit it with the one month validity? It takes at least 3 months to get a new passport here. Please I need clarifications.