+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider pilot

Ankushkhurana

Nov 21, 2019
I also want to apply in HCCPP after 18-June. I have some questions
1st - i am elementary teacher is this experience is countable ?
2nd - which docs i needs to apply?
3rd - is Day care and Caregivers is same

Kksira

Sep 8, 2019
Hello.. I am under caring for children Nanny but applied through HCCPP after (June 18,2019)
My experience is from 2017-2019..

•Sent my application on Aug 4...(canadapost)
•Tracked and received on Aug 7
No update yet..
Have you submitted your t4

Mrs2018

Aug 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Med's Request
Jan 2,2020
Update
Hello.. I am under caring for children Nanny but applied through HCCPP (after June 18,2019)
Dependent-Spouse

• AOR sept 19, 2019- application linked to my online account
• Jan2, 2019- Biometric Request for Spouse received, additional docs requested and proof of relationship to spouse given 30 days to comply

Ksharma123

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Update
Hello.. I am under caring for children Nanny but applied through HCCPP (after June 18,2019)
Dependent-Spouse

• Jan2, 2019- Biometric Request for Spouse received, additional docs requested and proof of relationship to spouse given 30 days to comply
Hi.
What are the additional documents they requested? Did they ask your employer to submit NOA and T4s? Thanks

Dec 3, 2019
Update
Dependent-Spouse

It says reviewing eligibility and Background check

Waiting for next steps..
Hi, What is your update now?

Dec 3, 2019
Hello.
I have a job offer from Canada through Home Child Care Provider Pilot Program. I will be travelling alone, and my employer offered me to stay in their home as part of the job offer.

I would like also to take my husband and my 2yrs old daughter, hopefully after 6 months or 24 months (depending on the situation) with me, and of course, find our own place. Now that I am complying all the requirements, do I have to pay for them now, for future PR or I can pay for myself for the time being as well as biometrics? I am just a bit confuse for paying the fee to support the im00008.

I am also worried since I do not have any Caregiver experience, however I am a nursing undergrad with complete NC2 caregiving training. Would the job offer and caregiver certification is enough for my application? Aside of course from their list of requirements. Since they have not specified from the cic web about no Caregiver experience. I have my own child though, 15 months old.

Your kind assistance is much appreciated.

Rose_84

Jan 16, 2020
• Jan2, 2019-

Dec 3, 2019
No specific time based on what i have read in the forum. But let me share my timeline..
I am under caring for children Nanny but applied through HCCPP (after June 18,2019)
Dependent-Spouse

It says reviewing eligibility and Background check

Waiting for next steps..
I will update soon.

How is it now? Did you get any update?

Dec 3, 2019
Hello there. I hope everybody having a great day. I have a question.. at the moment I am still waiting for my ECA from ICAS. I am a filipina currently working here in UAE. I am planning to send my application for work permit while im here, then I will go home to Philippines while waiting for my work permit approval? Would that be alright? I see that the IRCC has open options for change of address, but I am wondering if that would be alright, Coz I will do my biometrics, police clearance & medical here in UAE as soon as I get my ECA.

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
I also want to apply in HCCPP after 18-June. I have some questions
1st - i am elementary teacher is this experience is countable ?
2nd - which docs i needs to apply?
3rd - is Day care and Caregivers is same
i am elementary teacher is this experience is countable ?
your experience as an elementary teacher is not counted in the 2yrs job experience but it can be used as proof that you can do the caregiver job.

which docs i needs to apply?
Pls check Canadian immigration website

is Day care and Caregivers is same?
No its not the same. They both have different NOC.

Mrs2018

Aug 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Med's Request
Jan 2,2020
How is it now? Did you get any update?
Hello,
I was asked to submit proof of Marriage like photos, joint accounts and revised forms of additional family Information and background declaration for my Husband. I submitted it last Friday January 24,2020. We are just waiting for the update from CIC...

applied through HCCPP (after June 18,2019)
Dependent-Spouse

•Jan17,2020- Spouse done with Biometrics
•Jan24- sent additional documents( proof of Marriage, additional family background and background declaration for my husband)

waiting for update...