Home child care provider pilot

Mrs2018

Aug 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Med's Request
Jan 2,2020
I have been trying with difference combination but nothing happen ;(. I even email immigration and they email me keep trying haha.

Do you used your passport information Or your place of birth?
Oh, really... yes, i used my passport number
I think you should try again Rose2019, it’s the most visible way to know the status. They can email you too anyways but it’s better if you link it. Thankfully, i did it one try.. UCI, Application number, and passport. It asks you info about your passport too so try to double check..

mrrr03

Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone! The new pilot program limits its number of applications per year, 2,750 for home care provider for adults with high medical needs and 2,750 also for home care provider for children, right? Does anybody here knows if there’s a way to know if the applications for the year 2019 is full? l am planning to apply for the new program as a nanny. As of the moment l have my lELTS ready but my ECA report has no update yet, it is still pending so it might be ready by November or December.

Mrs2018

Aug 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Med's Request
Jan 2,2020
They will post it on their website if they reach the cap. As of now, they still accept applicants..

mrrr03

Sep 27, 2019
They will post it on their website if they reach the cap. As of now, they still accept applicants..
Thank you! Another inquiry if l may, will they update the cap like every month or only until when they reach the limit? l want to submit my application as soon as l gather the needed documents so l’m hoping it could be carried on this year.

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone..

Anyone knows how long it takes to get AOR after the appliation is recieved by CIC by mail? Thank you in advance..

Mrs2018

Aug 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Med's Request
Jan 2,2020
I think they update it anytime when they reach the quota. I remembered their website post for the Caring for Children program to end on November this year, yet it was stopped on June 18th. I am not sure if they set a limit on that program, or it’s for transitioning to the new one. The thought is that, there is no specific time. In worst case scenario though which i hope won’t happen, they will return the package and give a refund when the cap is reached.
Good luck on your application! Hoping for the best for everyone.

Mrs2018

Aug 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Med's Request
Jan 2,2020
Hello everyone..

Anyone knows how long it takes to get AOR after the appliation is recieved by CIC by mail? Thank you in advance..
No specific time based on what i have read in the forum. But let me share my timeline..
I am under caring for children Nanny but applied through HCCPP (after June 18,2019)
Dependent-Spouse
My experience is from 2017-2019..

•Sent my application on Aug 4...(canadapost)
•Tracked and received on Aug 7
• AOR sept 19, 2019- application linked to my online account
It says reviewing eligibility and Background check

Waiting for next steps..
I will update soon.

mrrr03

Sep 27, 2019
I think they update it anytime when they reach the quota. I remembered their website post for the Caring for Children program to end on November this year, yet it was stopped on June 18th. I am not sure if they set a limit on that program, or it’s for transitioning to the new one. The thought is that, there is no specific time. In worst case scenario though which i hope won’t happen, they will return the package and give a refund when the cap is reached.
Good luck on your application! Hoping for the best for everyone.
How can we access the post on the site if they have?

canada2000

Oct 6, 2010
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tracked my applica
No specific time based on what i have read in the forum. But let me share my timeline..
I am under caring for children Nanny but applied through HCCPP (after June 18,2019)
Dependent-Spouse

Waiting for next steps..
I will update soon.
Dependent-Spouse

Waiting for next steps..
I will update soon.
Dependent-Spouse

Waiting for next steps..
I will update soon.

Thank you, Mrs2018.

mrrr03

Sep 27, 2019
l have zero canadian caregiving experience and l am not in Canada so l will be applying outside of Canada. l have read the instructions on how to apply but l am a bit confused. Should l just acquire the needed documents to apply outside of Canada for the work permit and submit them together with the documents needed to apply for permanent residency to Edmonton? l hope anyone can and will enlighten me. Thank you.