+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Provider Pilot(Gaining Experience)

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023
Ok. So you have a job offer, IELTS and ECA so you are ready to go. Applications are based on UTC time.
Ok thanks, pls the reference letter is it from my employer in Canada? Or there is need to add reference letter from the place I work in my present county? Then I want to ask can my employer applied for me from Canada? Provided I gave all my emails details to login on my behalf?? IAnd pls can I see how the form is? I will appreciate it if I can just have an insight of how the form looks like If one can fill it prior to the time and just upload the pdf or is it require to fill it directly when portal is open? I will be expecting the response pls , Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok thanks, pls the reference letter is it from my employer in Canada? Or there is need to add reference letter from the place I work in my present county? Then I want to ask can my employer applied for me from Canada? Provided I gave all my emails details to login on my behalf?? IAnd pls can I see how the form is? I will appreciate it if I can just have an insight of how the form looks like If one can fill it prior to the time and just upload the pdf or is it require to fill it directly when portal is open? I will be expecting the response pls , Thanks
Your Canadian employer fills out the offer of employment form (business account, payroll etc.). The step by step process is on the HCCP site with all the forms. Have you not looked at it in detail and read all the requirements? Forms will be through your account and there is a document checklist. Once you click on gaining experience the step by step process is there.

You were given the link days ago (post 13).

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023
Your Canadian employer fills out the offer of employment form (business account, payroll etc.). The step by step process is on the HCCP site with all the forms. Have you not looked at it in detail and read all the requirements? Forms will be through your account and there is a document checklist. Once you click on gaining experience the step by step process is there.

You were given the link days ago (post 13).
Ok thanks so much

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Dear Group members,
I hope everyone is fine.

I have one question about my ECA report, by profession I am doctor and I have done MBBS.

And I got my ECA from Medical Council of Canada (MCC)

My question is that this report will suffice the requirement or I have to get my ECA from WES or other equivalency body.

Thank you in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Group members,
I hope everyone is fine.

I have one question about my ECA report, by profession I am doctor and I have done MBBS.

And I got my ECA from Medical Council of Canada (MCC)

My question is that this report will suffice the requirement or I have to get my ECA from WES or other equivalency body.

Thank you in advance
It is good for HCCP. Stop multiposting.

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
Hi. I am eligible to be an employer under HCCP requirements. I have a relative who is qualified and I want to hire her. But, because its my relative who is going to be a caregiver to my child, IRCC might refuse my application.

Both me and my relative are in Canada. So, if you are eligible to be an employer I can sponsor your relative and you can sponsor mine.
Eligible and interested please reach out.

Lee18

Nov 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hello, Just want to ask regarding Ielts validity I submit my paper January of 2023 and got AOR and bio. July 2023 but my ielts expired March of 2023 does it valid or do I need to take Ielts again?

mani1234

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
August 2013
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Passport Req..
March 18, 2014, Decision Made on ecas on April 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 8, 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Hello! I am planning to apply under the January 2024 cap for the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilot and have a few questions, I would highly appreciate if someone could guide me here and answer my questions.

Q1 - I am in a position where I need both a Home Child Care Provider and a Home Support Worker for my kids and my elderly parents. Need to decide which path to take. OR can I sponsor my sister for both? Or 2 different relatives one for child care and the other for a home support worker?

Q2 - I assume I can only sponsor 1 person for 1 occupation, if I sponsor my sister for Home Support Worker Pilot to take care of my elderly parents, would my parents be the employer or can I be the employer? Considering my parent don’t work, they are PR but the my father has a disability status and my mother is on some mental health medications and they would not meet the employer requirements if they have to be an employer.

Q3 – Or if I sponsor my sister as Home Child Care Provider, would having parents at home would be an issue? Even though they can’t take care of the child due to their disabilities.

Q4 - Once the support worker is in Canada and I have to pay the salary, assuming I have put $17 an hour as salary, can I reduce the salary amount to $14 or $12 an hour if I am providing food and accommodation and other services to the sponsored support worker? Or what’s the other way to deduct the accommodation? I was thinking reduction in salary to minimize the tax impact. Also, salary has to be electronically transferred to the worker’s account or can it be cash?

Q5 - To register the payroll account do I just register one using the Domestic Worker Employer category? And that gives me a Business Number and use that Business Number to open a Payroll Deduction account? Is that correct?

Q6 – The requirement for employers in this pilot is that it must be a Family not a Business, but we are getting a Business Number, would that make us a Business? would that be ok with IRCC?

Q7 - Do I need to open a separate special bank account for Payroll purposes? If yes, what kind?

Thank you!

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
Hi I want to hire a caregiver for a family of 3, myself husband and newborn child. I calculated in employer financial ability form and result is positive. I want to know roughly how much annual income is needed to be an eligible employer?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I want to hire a caregiver for a family of 3, myself husband and newborn child. I calculated in employer financial ability form and result is positive. I want to know roughly how much annual income is needed to be an eligible employer?
Look at LICO, then add full time salary and then add more. You want an income of at least $100k after taxes because paying a full time care will be around $35k or 30% of your income. Then you still need income for housing, food, insurance etc.

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you! My parents are here with me on supervisa though so they do not get counted in family size, right?

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
Okay I want to hire my mother as caregiver. So, she gets counted in LICO family size already and then I add her salary on top of that?