+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider pilot 2023

Manjeet Sidhu

Feb 13, 2021
Please solve my problem,I received a letter from immigration on September 14/2023 that they told me they sent a letter to my employer on June 16/2023 via email and requested to send additional information documents in 14 days.They wrote,You contact your employer and provide given documents in 14 days otherwise your visa may be refused. When I contacted to my employer she said she did not receive any emails from immigration.She checked inbox,junk mail and spam but there was nothing.What I do now. I arranged the web form and told about situation . Submission date is September 28/2023, but they haven’t responded to me yet.What i do?

Manjeet Sidhu

Feb 13, 2021
Please solve my problem,I received a letter from immigration on September 14/2023 that they told me they sent a letter to my employer on June 16/2023 via email and requested to send additional information documents in 14 days.They wrote,You contact your employer and provide given documents in 14 days otherwise your visa may be refused. When I contacted to my employer she said she did not receive any emails from immigration.She checked inbox,junk mail and spam but there was nothing.What I do now. I arranged the web form and told about situation . Submission date is September 28/2023, but they haven’t responded to me yet.What i do?
And requested to resend the letter again because I don’t know what documents are requested from immigration

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I don't they will respond to that. Its good that you have already replied to IRCC promptly about this situation.

IRCC emails are filtered as spam or junk for the first time. Please check what was the employer email that was filled in the Job Offer form.

Reactions: Manjeet Sidhu

Manjeet Sidhu

Feb 13, 2021
I don't they will respond to that. Its good that you have already replied to IRCC promptly about this situation.

IRCC emails are filtered as spam or junk for the first time. Please check what was the employer email that was filled in the Job Offer form.
Yes, Cheked everything in email…I am emailing regularly through web form that I already have sent all documents to them i.e. medicals of husband and dependents…now I was waiting for approval…It’s very hard to me in the last time…please give any solution

Manjeet Sidhu

Feb 13, 2021
Yes, Cheked everything in email…I am emailing regularly through web form that I already have sent all documents to them i.e. medicals of husband and dependents…now I was waiting for approval…It’s very hard to me in the last time…please give any solution
And I checked, email address is same on job offer form

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

pawan__139

Apr 12, 2023
In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence
may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration
requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family
members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations for this class.
[X] Please be advised that the World Education Services (WES) report dated May 25, 2022
which you submitted with your permanent resident application, is not
acceptable for immigration purposes.
We require an Original World Education Services (WES) assessment with ECA# IMM file No.

What does this mean what i need to submit? Also i got medical request along this

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023
Hello pls I want to apply for home child care program 2024 I want to ask are they still collecting papper application??? Another question what and what do I need to get ready for my documents to complete??? I will appreciate appropriate response pls .

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello pls I want to apply for home child care program 2024 I want to ask are they still collecting papper application??? Another question what and what do I need to get ready for my documents to complete??? I will appreciate appropriate response pls .
Passport
Credentials evaluation (WES)
Ielts
Caregiver certificate
CPR/ First aid certificate
Police clearance certificate
Offer of employment letter

Then you also get the payment receipt ready for processing fee and rprf ready.

The application is majorly online now

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence
may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration
requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family
members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations for this class.
[X] Please be advised that the World Education Services (WES) report dated May 25, 2022
which you submitted with your permanent resident application, is not
acceptable for immigration purposes.
We require an Original World Education Services (WES) assessment with ECA# IMM file No.

What does this mean what i need to submit? Also i got medical request along this
Probably you did the wrong wes evaluation.
There is the one for immigration purpose (document by document evaluation) and the one for study purpose(course by course evaluation).

You probably need to ask ircc to give you extension so you apply for the right Wes, because it takes a while before it gets ready.