+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider pilot 2023

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
If you can make the payment separately, then it is better. But I did mine together and I had to explain.
Thabks for the response. Wen you mean explain so you added a pdf letter of explanation and uploaded it on the second tab of the receipt? Kindly explain how you added the explanation on your application considering how the window of application is small.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Thabks for the response. Wen you mean explain so you added a pdf letter of explanation and uploaded it on the second tab of the receipt? Kindly explain how you added the explanation on your application considering how the window of application is small.
I applied on paper, so I attached a typed explanation of the payment receipt

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Ok make sense now. I am applying online. Could you please enlighten me on how to apply via paper?

I presume you have the document checklist, make sure you have all the required documents available, then you attach all the documents with stick notes.

Do not staple them pls.

Don't forget to attach the document checklist and it must be on the front of the documents.

The mailing address is
Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o General, Station 005
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
I presume you have the document checklist, make sure you have all the required documents available, then you attach all the documents with stick notes.

Do not staple them pls.

Don't forget to attach the document checklist and it must be on the front of the documents.

The mailing address is
Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o General, Station 005
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3
thanks so much but I thought they have to approve the paper application request first. And would this supposed request be sent on the first of January? Or how does it work?

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
thanks so much but I thought they have to approve the paper application request first. And would this supposed request be sent on the first of January? Or how does it work?
OK so I really don't know how this works since they update the application every year.

When I applied, i didn't need approval, once the application was opened, we sent our documents.

But I think since they started online, when they reach the quota for online application, they initiate the paper application

Reactions: Caregiver2024

Aisy

Dec 24, 2023
Please I have a question . If you have started application in this new pathway in January 1st and you were not able to finish filling and the portal has been full will you be able to submit the next day ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I have a question . If you have started application in this new pathway in January 1st and you were not able to finish filling and the portal has been full will you be able to submit the next day ?
No. Quota is will be filled on January 1 so you must submit a complete application that day.

Aisy

Dec 24, 2023
Okay thanks. If am applying through the gaining experience , and this is my first time writing a CELPIP exam , and I got 4 in my listening and the rest was 7 each only listening will I be able to submit application ?

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
OK so I really don't know how this works since they update the application every year.

When I applied, i didn't need approval, once the application was opened, we sent our documents.

But I think since they started online, when they reach the quota for online application, they initiate the paper application
thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Omorlady1

Dec 27, 2023
Hello,

I am from Nigeria and am applying for the program. I just want to know if I need to add more documents to the ones I had with me.
Documents completed
International passport.
Police clearance report.
ILIET
ECA
First aid and CPR training
Passport photos
Reference letter

And again pls, I can't find barcode on the form I uploaded on my PDF and am using 11... one more question, do I need to sign offer of employment like my employer did or I don't need to sign... pls someone should be put me through am worried. God bless.
Hello funky, I’d like to find out if it’s possible for one to apply for this program without a job offer, and if yes how do I go about it? I have all my documents you mentioned above in place. Thanks