+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Provider Pilot 2023 application (Outside Canada)

Rohit1992

Apr 12, 2019
My sister is applying for my application, she has 2 daughter 1 year old and looking for their child caregiver, so you can apply for your sister if your sister meet below criteria.

She need to have post secondary education which is minimum 13 grades (high school & above), she need an ECA report if outside Canada
iELTS should be above 5 band
Job offer which can be from you, you meet the financial income of 100K per annum to apply.
Wes Will work ?

ahsanr

Oct 21, 2018
Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and plan to submit my application in Home Child care provider pilot. Lets help each other with Q&A or any necessary information which could help someone with their application.

I have currently arrange and waiting for some of my documents.

Completed Documents:
ECA Report
IELTS
Job offer (Waiting for confirmation from 2 employers 1) within my own family 2) a close family friend)
Passport for myself, spouse & kids
Photos for myself, spouse & kids
Police Report for myself & spouse
Birth Certificate for myself, spouse & kids
Marriage Certificate (Translated in English & attested by Rotary department)

Any other documents which I may be missing please let me know. Any help or information required from me please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Aqsa
Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and plan to submit my application in Home Child care provider pilot. Lets help each other with Q&A or any necessary information which could help someone with their application.

Completed Documents:
ECA Report
IELTS
Job offer (Waiting for confirmation from 2 employers 1) within my own family 2) a close family friend)

Any other documents which I may be missing please let me know. Any help or information required from me please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Aqsa
You need to add your experience certificate, salary slips, and other training certificate like CPR and first aid if you have in Pakistan.

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello all,
We are couple (husband and wife) Canadian citizen and we got two kids 1st 3 years old and 2nd kid is 2 years old. We both work shift works days evening nights. We need home support and we would like to sponsor brother in law (outside of Canada) for home support. is there any way or program where we can apply for him and does he to take any courses?

We will appreciate your response. Thanks,

Reactions: sher2233

ahsanr

Oct 21, 2018
Hello all,
We are couple (husband and wife) Canadian citizen and we got two kids 1st 3 years old and 2nd kid is 2 years old. We both work shift works days evening nights. We need home support and we would like to sponsor brother in law (outside of Canada) for home support. is there any way or program where we can apply for him and does he to take any courses?

We will appreciate your response. Thanks,
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html
As of now the CAP for child caregiver is closed. you have to apply in 2024. see the above link

Idon

Mar 23, 2023
Hi, does anyone know if I can sponsor my sister for the caregiver pathway. I'm a permanent resident and already have my sister visited me this year in Canada. She is back in her country now. I have 2kids ages 10 and 8.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi, does anyone know if I can sponsor my sister for the caregiver pathway. I'm a permanent resident and already have my sister visited me this year in Canada. She is back in her country now. I have 2kids ages 10 and 8.
Yes you can, start reading here : HCCP & HSWP Immigration Programs : http://bit.ly/3FxrVSI

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
There are options in work permit, I am not a authorized consultant to say anything, it depends on your qualification and skills to apply for different programs, this specific program is for Home support caregiver for elderly or for Child.
Disabled individuals of any age are also covered by HSWP.

Mar 30, 2023
Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and plan to submit my application in Home Child care provider pilot. Lets help each other with Q&A or any necessary information which could help someone with their application. I want some one employee who sponsorship visa or all expenses. I want to move Canada immediately.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and plan to submit my application in Home Child care provider pilot. Lets help each other with Q&A or any necessary information which could help someone with their application. I want some one employee who sponsorship visa or all expenses. I want to move Canada immediately.
Are you looking for an employer?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Hi All,

Completed Documents:
ECA Report
IELTS

Regards,
Aqsa
Hi Aqsa,

I have a question for you.
My niece has new born baby and her sister is nurse in Pakistan and have experience working with children. Can my niece use this program to hire her sister? I see the form for "Offer of employment" it asked Business number and name, does your employer has to have a business name registered in Canada?