+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Provider Pilot 2023 application (Outside Canada)

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and plan to submit my application in Home Child care provider pilot. Lets help each other with Q&A or any necessary information which could help someone with their application.

I have currently arrange and waiting for some of my documents.

Completed Documents:
ECA Report
IELTS
Job offer (Waiting for confirmation from 2 employers 1) within my own family 2) a close family friend)
Passport for myself, spouse & kids
Photos for myself, spouse & kids
Police Report for myself & spouse
Birth Certificate for myself, spouse & kids
Marriage Certificate (Translated in English & attested by Rotary department)

Any other documents which I may be missing please let me know. Any help or information required from me please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Aqsa

karan1916

Star Member
Jul 18, 2005
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
File Transfer...
1-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
Hi I am sorry I don’t have answer to your question but wanted to know if you are mailing in the application or online application. In case of Online application how do you take care of the photo requirements.

I have the same documents as yours. So I think you are doing fine
thanks.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hi I am sorry I don’t have answer to your question but wanted to know if you are mailing in the application or online application. In case of Online application how do you take care of the photo requirements.

I have the same documents as yours. So I think you are doing fine
thanks.
Hi Karan1916,

The application process in online, there are several forms to be filled and need scan copies of your original documents to be uploaded online in their portal.

Reactions: sher2233

Diamond100

Nov 26, 2022
Hi. I noticed you are planning on traveling with spouse and children. I think you need to show you can provide for them. Maybe add a bank account history showing you have enough funds.

The employer is responsible for your travel fees etc but not for your family.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hi. I noticed you are planning on traveling with spouse and children. I think you need to show you can provide for them. Maybe add a bank account history showing you have enough funds.

The employer is responsible for your travel fees etc but not for your family.
Thank you, yes I'll add the bank statement, however I have saw a few threads where they ask you for a bank statement at a later stage however I'll keep this in mind thanks.

sher2233

Dec 21, 2021
Afghanistan
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Reactions: aqsawmehr

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and plan to submit my application in Home Child care provider pilot. Lets help each other with Q&A or any necessary information which could help someone with their application.

Completed Documents:
ECA Report
IELTS
Job offer (Waiting for confirmation from 2 employers 1) within my own family 2) a close family friend)

Any other documents which I may be missing please let me know. Any help or information required from me please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Aqsa
Hi

im also looking for the same options for my sister ,

my friend is looking for nanny in canada and ready to provide the offer letter to her.

she's outside canada , just would like to know what experience are you holding to be eligible for Home care provider pilot ?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Hi All,

Completed Documents:
ECA Report
IELTS

Regards,
Aqsa

Thank you for opening this Thread. I have a question about the employer. You've mentioned an employer within your own family. Could you help me out how does that work? Is the employer supposed to be a chidcare. I am actually planning my sister for one of my autistic child. Thank you

Dec 29, 2022
Good morning sir, please am from Nigeria, how can I go about it, I want to know about unskilled processing.
And I want to know about a working visa.

How can I go about it

LilyE

Dec 22, 2022

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Hi

im also looking for the same options for my sister ,

my friend is looking for nanny in canada and ready to provide the offer letter to her.

she's outside canada , just would like to know what experience are you holding to be eligible for Home care provider pilot ?
This is a pilot program and the application will open from 1st Jan, 2023 and as soon the quota is filled of 2750 applications, it will be closed. There are basic 4 requirements to apply through this program, Child Home Support Worker, or Health workers.

You need to have post secondary education which is minimum 13 grades, you need an ECA report if outside Canada
iELTS should be above 5 band
Job offer which can be from a relative, they should meet the financial income of 100K per annum to apply.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Thank you for opening this Thread. I have a question about the employer. You've mentioned an employer within your own family. Could you help me out how does that work? Is the employer supposed to be a chidcare. I am actually planning my sister for one of my autistic child. Thank you
My sister is applying for my application, she has 2 daughter 1 year old and looking for their child caregiver, so you can apply for your sister if your sister meet below criteria.

She need to have post secondary education which is minimum 13 grades (high school & above), she need an ECA report if outside Canada
iELTS should be above 5 band
Job offer which can be from you, you meet the financial income of 100K per annum to apply.

aqsawmehr

Nov 28, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
Other
And please what is the minimum education for Skilled?
There are options in work permit, I am not a authorized consultant to say anything, it depends on your qualification and skills to apply for different programs, this specific program is for Home support caregiver for elderly or for Child.