+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Provider Pilot (2020)

tobymathew123

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi, everyone! I hope you are all still doing great these days. I just want to give an update with regards to my HCCP application that I've sent on April 2020.

Details:
- I'm inside Canada applicant.
- Less than 24 months experience when I applied (and still completing it).

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

** I've tried to check for my application status with the new UCI they have provided but I can't see any results from it. Hope you guys can help me if anyone of you got the same experience. Thank you!

Stay safe, sane, and healthy!
did you received an Application number starts with E**********

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
HCCP Single Outside Canada:

Submitted on June 2020 and received 2 temporary AORs in March 2021 and July 2021.

On Nov 2, 2021 I received permanent aor and was able to link online. I was also requested to pay again $255 for open work permit fee and open holder fee (because I paid them separately with 2 receipts). IRCC also asked me to update the personal history section of form IMM 5669. I submitted them the same day to IRCC thru web form and it was confirmed received in my online account. I was given 14 days as deadline. Tomorrow is 14th day. So no updates yet except, they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check (as indicated in my GCKey). I had biometrics already in 2019 for visitor visa and expired medical in June 2019.