+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Provider Pilot (2020)

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi, anyone who submitted their application in 2020 under HCCP, Please share your timeline so everyone would know any movements or updates. Thank you

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, anyone who submitted their application in 2020 under HCCP, Please share your timeline so everyone would know any movements or updates. Thank you

Hi, everyone! I hope you are all still doing great these days. I just want to give an update with regards to my HCCP application that I've sent on April 2020.

Details:
- I'm inside Canada applicant.
- Less than 24 months experience when I applied (and still completing it).

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

** I've tried to check for my application status with the new UCI they have provided but I can't see any results from it. Hope you guys can help me if anyone of you got the same experience. Thank you!

Stay safe, sane, and healthy!

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi, everyone! I hope you are all still doing great these days. I just want to give an update with regards to my HCCP application that I've sent on April 2020.

Details:

Timeline:
- Sent my paper application on April 20, 2020. CPC-Edmonton received it on April 22, 2020 based on the tracking details from Canada Post.

- I applied for "Temporary Public Policy to Exempt Foreign Nationals in Canada from Certain Requirements when Changing Employment During the COVID-19 Pandemic" so that I can work for my new employer as they needed me already. Got an email on May 28, 2020 from IRCC that I'm eligible to work for my new employer while waiting for the decision on my application.

- March 23, 2021: I received an email from IRCC informing me that my application was received.

- May 12, 2021: I received another email from IRCC giving me a temporary application number.

- June 04, 2021: Earlier today I received a new email from IRCC that says "confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/04/22." I noticed that I got new UCI so I think that it's my permanent application number.

** I've tried to check for my application status with the new UCI they have provided but I can't see any results from it. Hope you guys can help me if anyone of you got the same experience. Thank you!

after 24 hours you can link it to your account.

bcent

Jun 5, 2021
Sharing my applications updates
Date applied ; June 2020 ( HCCP) inside Canada. No experience.
Received 4 times temporally file numbers ; in Feb, March, and 2 in April 2021.
AOR received today June 25th, 2021.
Now waiting for more updates.

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations and please keep us posted. Thanks

Reactions: Pomme and G P S

Nataliia77

Jun 19, 2021
Hi, I am August 2020 applicant inside of Canada with 24 months experience (almost 36 months) Received just 2 temporary AOR in April and May. Nothing after. Wish all of us good luck.

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
I’m a June applicant too but outside Canada, received 2 times temporary file numbers in March and April. And no more updates yet I’m glad to see your progress so I hope mine will get some updates soon either!

Reactions: Jyotu and G P S

Yojanex

Sep 26, 2019
HCCP Applicant, with Dependants

January 31 2020 submitted application (with less than 24 months experience at the time of submission
Nov 5 2020 - received AOR
March 2021 applied for WP extension
April 2021- WP extension approved.
May 13 2021 - Requested updated offer of employment and Background declaration
June 24 2021 - Employer received a request for additional documents
October 6 2021- Request for Biometrics for dependents and Schedule 19B and T4, NOA, Bank statement
October 22 2021 -just completed 24 months about to submit requested docs via webform. Dependant scheduled for Biometrics enrollment.

(Ongoing job posting plan to restore status and WP under TFWP with LMIA - just to maintained a status here in Canada in the event of PR application refusal)

I am hopeful for a continuous movement of our applications.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021

January 31 2020 submitted application (with less than 24 months experience at the time of submission
October 6 2021- Request for Biometrics for dependents and Schedule 19B and T4, NOA, Bank statement
October 22 2021 -just completed 24 months about to submit requested docs via webform. Dependant scheduled for Biometrics enrollment.

(Ongoing job posting plan to restore status and WP under TFWP with LMIA - just to maintained a status here in Canada in the event of PR application refusal)

hi! Thanks for your update. But I have a question. Why IRCC ALWAYS asked for OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT instead of a job offer form?

An “offer of employment” is not the same as a “job offer letter”. If your employer doesn’t need an LMIA to hire you for the job, they need to submit the offer of employment in the Employer Portal.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1200&top=17

This confused me.

Wish21

Apr 23, 2021

Thank you so much for excellent sharing.

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013

Details:

Timeline:

Hey do you have dependents ?