+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care Provider and Home support Worker.

Shakti Kumar

Jul 29, 2021
Dear all,

I am inquiry, regarding the Home child care Provider and Home support Worker.
I have applied for my wife work permit and for me open work permit + PR for this Home child care Provider and Home support Worker in may 2021. and we got the temporary File number in 22 July 2021
My question is? How long it would take to get Permanent application number?
or anyone in the same pool?

Please genuine reply.

Thanks

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Dear all,

I am inquiry, regarding the Home child care Provider and Home support Worker.
I have applied for my wife work permit and for me open work permit + PR for this Home child care Provider and Home support Worker in may 2021. and we got the temporary File number in 22 July 2021
My question is? How long it would take to get Permanent application number?
or anyone in the same pool?

Please genuine reply.

Thanks
Bro, currently IRCC is working on 2019 files. 2020 applicant from March onwards are still waiting for permanent aor. So be patience it may take time.

mfb128

Mar 5, 2018
Hi, I applied my sister for HCCPP on March 2021 inside Canada. Got the temporary AOR July 2021. Her work permit will expire on January 16, 2022. Any idea if I still have to get a LMIA to renew work permit or does she have a implied status with temp AOR? Thanks

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hi, I applied my sister for HCCPP on March 2021 inside Canada. Got the temporary AOR July 2021. Her work permit will expire on January 16, 2022. Any idea if I still have to get a LMIA to renew work permit or does she have a implied status with temp AOR? Thanks
Applying for PR does not automatically means she has implied status. She still needs to have a valid status. Worker/visitor/student. If she’s going to extend her work permit, she needs to have new LMIA. That’s what my employer did when I extended my work permit.. he got new LMIA

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hey, Good morning you don't have to get another lmia as long as she is with the same employer and she is not crossing the border. I called the IRCC to make sure this because mine was expired last January 2021. But if you still confuse feel free to call IRCc.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hey, Good morning you don't have to get another lmia as long as she is with the same employer and she is not crossing the border. I called the IRCC to make sure this because mine was expired last January 2021. But if you still confuse feel free to call IRCc.
she needs to have a valid status while waiting for her PR. It is stated in the cic website that applying for PR does not give you implied status. You should renew your status or apply for a new status before the current one expires.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
She cann
Also, she cannot work after the expiry of her permit. So she needs to apply for extension, thus, the employer also needs to get another LMIA.

Reactions: Manaaal

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
She cann

Also, she cannot work after the expiry of her permit. So she needs to apply for extension, thus, the employer also needs to get another LMIA.
Am saying what the answer I got from IRCC and also my agency called to make sure I don’t need to apply for Lmia, but you are right that is what they says in the website however when I call they said you have a option to not to apply for Lmia as long as you are not changing your employer.

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Am saying what the answer I got from IRCC and also my agency called to make sure I don’t need to apply for Lmia, but you are right that is what they says in the website however when I call they said you have a option to not to apply for Lmia as long as you are not changing your employer.
She cann

She can apply for an open work permit now if she didn’t apply one along with the PR application that is how it will be safe and do not need another Lmia

Reactions: mfb128

Dorcasatgrace

Aug 26, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Please, how do I apply for this home child care provider and home support worker opportunity? I tried applying a couple of times to different individuals and organisations platform on indeed.ca and some other platforms by no selection and I have no one in Canada to recommends to any employer. Please, how do I go about it and what do I need better to be employed for this opportunity. Thanks greatly

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Please, how do I apply for this home child care provider and home support worker opportunity? I tried applying a couple of times to different individuals and organisations platform on indeed.ca and some other platforms by no selection and I have no one in Canada to recommends to any employer. Please, how do I go about it and what do I need better to be employed for this opportunity. Thanks greatly
Try this : https://canadiannanny.ca/