+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Holding of ppr

MEREENA849

Feb 7, 2018
I am a single applicant of Quebec Immigration and 2 days before I received my ppr mail. But I am 6 months pregnant and unable to travel due to the limited time period and unavailability of medical coverage. So I replied to the same mail about my present status and requested to postpone my ppr till my baby's birth and medical. According to the email I should apply for visa stamping within 30 days otherwise it will be cancelled. From my agency they sent email to Delhi Immigration regarding my status.They told me that my status won't be changed from decision made and u may or may not receive reply for email. I am confused.. If I didn't receive any reply how can I believe that IRCC have found that message before 30 days.so what I have to do? Pls help me...

Last edited:

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
I am a single applicant of Quebec Immigration and 2 days before I received my ppr mail. But I am 6 months pregnant and unable to travel due to the limited time period and unavailability of medical coverage. So I replied to the same mail about my present status and requested to postpone my ppr till my baby's birth and medical. According to the email I should apply for visa stamping within 30 days otherwise it will be cancelled. From my agency they sent email to Delhi Immigration regarding my status.They told me that my status won't be changed from decision made and u may or may not receive reply for email. I am confused.. If I didn't receive any reply how can I believe that IRCC have found that message before 30 days.so what I have to do? Pls help me...
Hi
You should have sent your passport for stamping as after stamping you will time to travel upto the expiry date of you medical report.

Also for your child birth you can buy private insurance from quebec.