+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hold a PR card, need one for me wife.

JOLTBOLT

Jul 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I got my PR card approval and landed in Canada in June 2010. I however left soon after as I was un-able to move at that time due to my employment commitments back home. I received my PR card which was sent to a Friend in Canada. I am still out of Canada and plan to move for good in June this year. I have just got married and need to apply for a PR card for my wife as my dependent. Does anyone know how to go about this?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JOLTBOLT said:
Hi, I got my PR card approval and landed in Canada in June 2010. I however left soon after as I was un-able to move at that time due to my employment commitments back home. I received my PR card which was sent to a Friend in Canada. I am still out of Canada and plan to move for good in June this year. I have just got married and need to apply for a PR card for my wife as my dependent. Does anyone know how to go about this?
Once you return to Canada, you can sponsor her. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JOLTBOLT said:
How long does the whole process take?
It depends on the strength of your application. Anywhere from 6 to 12 months would be average.