+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiv positive

Chikungu

Dec 28, 2019
Kasama
Category........
CEC
Hello good people
Am looking to move to Canada on PR but due my to status I would like advise on how to

Nina992

Jan 19, 2023
People with HIV+ can immigrate as long as they do not pose a burden on the healthcare system, in terms of cost.
Hi, I’m also having hiv and would like to immigrate to Canada and work there.,It’s possible get permanent residence in Canada, if I’ll agree every 3 months come back to my home country to take prescription and prp? I’m not sure if Canada will agree to approve visa, because medical cost in Canada it’s a lot

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I’m also having hiv and would like to immigrate to Canada and work there.,It’s possible get permanent residence in Canada, if I’ll agree every 3 months come back to my home country to take prescription and prp? I’m not sure if Canada will agree to approve visa, because medical cost in Canada it’s a lot
You can't convince IRCC like that as basically you would be Canada's responsibility after PR. If IRCC gets to know one is burden on society or economy its not gonna happen. But it does not mean an impossible thing. How do you know its expensive?? Did you got a professional advice or you are just assuming??