+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiring in NB

PradeepChopra

Feb 24, 2018
Hi Experts!
I am new to this forum and need ur support. I am using the services of a representative to immigrate to NB. Recently I also appeared for a telephonic interview for d position of Customer Service Representative with Nordia in Moncton. I was waiting for my conditional job offer when one day I got a msg from my representative that NB govt. has temporarily freezed the hiring for the above position till further notice. Is it true?
I have sent mails to NB govt and Nordia also but havnt received any reply till now. Kindly advice whom should I contact as my IELTS is also expiring this month end.
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Experts!
I am new to this forum and need ur support. I am using the services of a representative to immigrate to NB. Recently I also appeared for a telephonic interview for d position of Customer Service Representative with Nordia in Moncton. I was waiting for my conditional job offer when one day I got a msg from my representative that NB govt. has temporarily freezed the hiring for the above position till further notice. Is it true?
I have sent mails to NB govt and Nordia also but havnt received any reply till now. Kindly advice whom should I contact as my IELTS is also expiring this month end.
Thanks
NB put a ban in place on all temporary workers on April 28th. They have started to relax this ban. However it's possible your employer is not ready to move ahead with the hiring process based on current conditions.

No point contacting the NB government. Work with your agent and Nordia.

Also, make sure the job offer is real and not a scam.

Reactions: PradeepChopra