+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiring a foreign baker in Canada?

Spcky99

Feb 17, 2013
Hello everyone,

I own a small dessert shop in Ontario and it’s my third year of doing business. My workload is increasing and I have a full-time job so I would like to hire a foreign Baker and bring her to Canada temporarily.

due to the type of the baking that I’m doing there is no one around with similar skills so I wanted to hire someone from Europe.

So my question is how much do I have to have in sales in order to hire someone from abroad? Or its not important?
What will be the NOC number for making desserts/food (rAw)?
Any other useful link would be greatly appreciated.

Cake Castle

May 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

I own a small dessert shop in Ontario and it’s my third year of doing business. My workload is increasing and I have a full-time job so I would like to hire a foreign Baker and bring her to Canada temporarily.

due to the type of the baking that I’m doing there is no one around with similar skills so I wanted to hire someone from Europe.

So my question is how much do I have to have in sales in order to hire someone from abroad? Or its not important?
What will be the NOC number for making desserts/food (rAw)?
Any other useful link would be greatly appreciated.
I am a baker and would like to work with you. I bake and make different types of desserts. I learn fast too and can work under pressure.
You can send me an email on cakesandcateringcastle@gmail.com.
You can also check me out on Instagram @cakecastleng
Facebook : @cakecastleng.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I am a baker and would like to work with you. I bake and make different types of desserts. I learn fast too and can work under pressure.
You can send me an email on cakesandcateringcastle@gmail.com.
You can also check me out on Instagram @cakecastleng
Facebook : @cakecastleng.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
There are no jobs or employers on this forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-want-a-cake-maker-job-i-make-mind-blowing-cakes-and-have-10-years-experience.637241/