+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hii

lule

Apr 26, 2018
Hiii today I checked my application status for citizenship by decent it said that a decision was made when I click on it said that they send my citizenship certificate on June 6 so my question is
does Canada let people know online if their application is refused or approved because based on that I just have to wait and than apply for passport is this a routine situation?

Elhamy1re

Nov 5, 2013
Hiii today I checked my application status for citizenship by decent it said that a decision was made when I click on it said that they send my citizenship certificate on June 6 so my question is
does Canada let people know online if their application is refused or approved because based on that I just have to wait and than apply for passport is this a routine situation?
Citizenship Certificate is delivered by Judge in person during Oath Ceremony.
Unless, you got your citizenship in a different way than regular application.
Please elaborate

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
If you have a line that says the certificate was sent, then obviously the application was successful. Depending on your location, perhaps it takes some time for the mailed document to reach you. If you suspect the document has been lost in the mail, then you should contact IRCC via webform so they can perhaps trace it from their end.

Reactions: Avadava