+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Higher secondary not studied

tBharathi

Mar 31, 2016
Hi,

I am waiting to start a EE process, I have one dought...

I studied and passed 10th at 2004,,

After I directly went to my degree in ugc and Dec approved University,

But I'm not studied 12th Hsc,

Is this makes any problems to my visa for express entry,

Please clarify it's hammering my head,

I have lot of dreams in my life..

Reactions: nixadmin

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you evaluated your degree from WES or any other assessment agency? If it is recognized as equivalent to Canadian post secondary educational credential or higher, you don't need to worry about not having studied 12th HSC.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tBharathi said:
Hi

looking for detailed more reply.
yes you can get your degrees verified by WES without HSC certificate. IF you have done 3 years (bachelors) of college its good chance you will get verified. or you will get your diploma equivalency.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tBharathi said:
Hi,

I am waiting to start a EE process, I have one dought...

I studied and passed 10th at 2004,,

After I directly went to my degree in ugc and Dec approved University,

But I'm not studied 12th Hsc,

Is this makes any problems to my visa for express entry,

Please clarify it's hammering my head,

I have lot of dreams in my life..
After 10th, did you do your diploma for 3 years and then went to degree. Can you clarify and provide more info.

tBharathi

Mar 31, 2016
Sir,

I have passed 10th @ 2004 (SSLC),

Meanwhile i was looking care of my father's Business because of his sickness, from 2004 to 2007,

I have started my 3 years bachelor of commerce from 2007 to 2010 and i am completed in 2011, in Tamilnadu Open university , which approved by UGC, DEC , WEC also listed his website this university, the university belongs to government of tamilnadu, which encourage the students to study a graduation after 10th,

Dec 2010 after i went to job and working still now, overall i have 6+ years experience, as a Procurement manager

Currently looking to immigrate to Canada.,

Highest Education : B.COM,
Work Experience : 5+ Years
Un Married person,

I'm Started ILETS Coaching Hope to get more than 6.5 Bands,

So I want to know whether i eligible to immigrate to Canada if this HSC not studied makes any problem,

Reactions: nixadmin

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tBharathi said:
Dear Experts,

Please advice me.
EE points depend on post secondary education. So you just have to get Canadian equivalency for b.com which is your highest degree.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tBharathi said:
Sir,

I have passed 10th @ 2004 (SSLC),

Meanwhile i was looking care of my father's Business because of his sickness, from 2004 to 2007,

I have started my 3 years bachelor of commerce from 2007 to 2010 and i am completed in 2011, in Tamilnadu Open university , which approved by UGC, DEC , WEC also listed his website this university, the university belongs to government of tamilnadu, which encourage the students to study a graduation after 10th,

Dec 2010 after i went to job and working still now, overall i have 6+ years experience, as a Procurement manager

Currently looking to immigrate to Canada.,

Highest Education : B.COM,
Work Experience : 5+ Years
Un Married person,

I'm Started ILETS Coaching Hope to get more than 6.5 Bands,

So I want to know whether i eligible to immigrate to Canada if this HSC not studied makes any problem,
Shouldn't be an issue as you have a Bachelor's and once you have it WES assessed, you should be able to claim points as per their assessment. They do not look at whether you have done +2 or not.