+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

High Thyroid (TSH)

abhishek1985

Sep 24, 2014
Dear All

Please advise for below!

We went for medical for my wife who is the primary applicant and myself.

My wife is 2 months pregnant due to which her thyroid is coming high upto 7. She is on medicine for past 1 month.

She conveyed the same to the doctor who advised her to test everymonth which we will do.

Will this impact our application. For myself i have high bilurubin by birth which i conveyed to the doctor. He wrote it in remarks.

Is there a problem??? Please advise does the above impact medical conditions. Rest all tests were fine and should not be a problem

abhishek1985

Sep 24, 2014
Dear All

Please advise for below!

My wife is 2 months pregnant due to which her thyroid is coming high upto 7. She is on medicine for past 1 month.

She conveyed the same to the doctor who advised her to test everymonth which we will do.

Will this impact our application. For myself i have high bilurubin by birth which i conveyed to the doctor. He wrote it in remarks.

Is there a problem??? Please advise does the above impact medical conditions. Rest all tests were fine and should not be a problem

sidhuhyderabad

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2014
Doc's Request.
09/11/2014
Nomination.....
12//1/2015
AOR Received.
04/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent already with application (Lis-8.5,reading 7.5, writing 7.5, speaking 7)
File Transfer...
26/02/2015
Med's Request
SLU 21st april 2015
Med's Done....
waiting april 3rd week i think
Interview........
waived off hopefully
Passport Req..
may 2nd week
VISA ISSUED...
june or july i think luckily
LANDED..........
O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love in all thy sons command. With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free! From far and wide, O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. God keep our land glorious and free! O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
abhishek1985 said:
Dear All

Please advise for below!

my friend is a medical practitioner at local hospital, where all the aspired immigrant applicants medical exam takes place, he said that thyroid is no problem at all, even if they ask your wife that any other health problem, say no, coz thyroid is not a disease, its just a disorder, only you need to take care of diet, by the way im also thyroid victim, cut down all oily substances, eat boiled vegetalbes and fruits untill you get MR, just stick to this diet, there will be whole lot of changes in Thyroid profile, make sense bro, so dnt worry

abhishek1985

Sep 24, 2014
Thanks for the response. The thing is doctor asked her and my wife told him that she has thyroid due to pregnancy and the doctor advised her to do.regular tests and also wrote on the sheet.. I hope there is no problem

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
abhishek1985 said:
Thanks for the response. The thing is doctor asked her and my wife told him that she has thyroid due to pregnancy and the doctor advised her to do.regular tests and also wrote on the sheet.. I hope there is no problem
No problem. Doctors are bound to give the actual result on the remark section. It will have no impact.

Expect 3rd line soon.

abhishek1985

Sep 24, 2014
Thanks for your kind response my friend. Hope your words are true. If the 3rd line is updated does that mean the medicals have been accepted?

abhishek1985

Sep 24, 2014
Dear All

Please update if 3rd line is updated does that mean medicals have been accepted.

Regards
abhishek Aggarwal

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
abhishek1985 said:
Dear All

Please update if 3rd line is updated does that mean medicals have been accepted.

Regards
abhishek Aggarwal
Yes, if they found any thing abnormal they will request for additional test before 3rd line is updated.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishek1985 said:
Dear All

Please advise for below!

high bulribin should not be an issue , its called gilbert syndrome