+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

High Serum Creatinine & Email from IRCC to meet Panel Physician

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
@canuck78 @scylla
Immigration Medical Center met my spouse & confirmed that they do not see any issues with all other additional test reports either and told us that they will be uploading a clear report [not sure what that parlance means]. Now we have to wait for next steps here

As for the SOWP Upfront Medical Request, the Non EDE Category Medical sheet was sent via GC Key & Immigration Medical Center asked us to upload the same e-Medical Sheet which was used back in Mar 2023 with a LOE[which I did]

Now to see which one moves :)

Thank you for being of immense help on this thread.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@canuck78 @scylla
Immigration Medical Center met my spouse & confirmed that they do not see any issues with all other additional test reports either and told us that they will be uploading a clear report [not sure what that parlance means]. Now we have to wait for next steps here

As for the SOWP Upfront Medical Request, the Non EDE Category Medical sheet was sent via GC Key & Immigration Medical Center asked us to upload the same e-Medical Sheet which was used back in Mar 2023 with a LOE[which I did]

Now to see which one moves :)

Thank you for being of immense help on this thread.
The panel physician will forward the updated medical information. The medical will be reviewed by medical staff at IRCC. Then you will see the updated medical online.

Reactions: ndoan95 and BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
The panel physician will forward the updated medical information. The medical will be reviewed by medical staff at IRCC. Then you will see the updated medical online.
Ok sounds good

For the SOWP application, I uploaded the e-Medical sheet from Mar 2023 with a letter of explanation mentioning why the Immigration Medical center did not do one more medical

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Should have mentioned this before but spousee of PRs and Canadian citizens can’t be denied PR due to excessive medical demand. They can be asked to seek treatment for communicable diseases before they get their PR approval,

Reactions: BA101