+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

High Serum Creatinine & Email from IRCC to meet Panel Physician

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi Everyone

My spouse was detected with High Creatinine and we saw a note in the new PR tracker saying we sent a message about your medical exam. At this point, no email was received from IRCC to us. The center which performed the Immigration medical told us to wait till we get a notification. A few weeks later we got an email from IRCC saying please visit your panel physician. We met the panel & shared test reports too which the panel said they uploaded & asked us to revisit in First week of May 2023 now.

We ran a battery of tests & consulted multiple Nephrologists and all reports are normal and currently the reason for high creatinine has not been determined. Kidney Friendly diet is currently being followed.

Is this called Furtherance as per IRCC? What can we expect when meet Panel again? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone

My spouse was detected with High Creatinine and we saw a note in the new PR tracker saying we sent a message about your medical exam. At this point, no email was received from IRCC to us. The center which performed the Immigration medical told us to wait till we get a notification. A few weeks later we got an email from IRCC saying please visit your panel physician. We met the panel & shared test reports too which the panel said they uploaded & asked us to revisit in First week of May 2023 now.

We ran a battery of tests & consulted multiple Nephrologists and all reports are normal and currently the reason for high creatinine has not been determined. Kidney Friendly diet is currently being followed.

Is this called Furtherance as per IRCC? What can we expect when meet Panel again? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks
If there was no detected kidney issues and diet was able to lower kidney function tests then it should be fine. Assume your spouse was also tested for diabetes (A1C).

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
If there was no detected kidney issues and diet was able to lower kidney function tests then it should be fine. Assume your spouse was also tested for diabetes (A1C).
Thank you for responding.

Yes he has no diabetes and no Hypertension either. We have started the diet & will be repeating the Kidney function test and meet the Panel physician as have been advised.

I was wondering if this will lead to Refusal on grounds of Inadmissibility or a PFL thereof

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015

Yes he has no diabetes and no Hypertension either. We have started the diet & will be repeating the Kidney function test and meet the Panel physician as have been advised.

I was wondering if this will lead to Refusal on grounds of Inadmissibility or a PFL thereof
I don't think so don't worry so much.

Reactions: BA101

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

If you are able to have better kidney function tests and there is not sign of needing dialysis or transplant your should be fine.

Reactions: BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
If you are able to have better kidney function tests and there is not sign of needing dialysis or transplant your should be fine.
Thank you for chiming in. We are in this state right now and the Nephrologist indicated that he will not need either.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Update - Spoke to IRCC over phone & agent confirmed that all reports were received by the office & looks like the Visa officer has not yet seen the reports. So will have to wait and see if they will pass medical or send an ask for something else.

Immigration Medical center which performed the medical has not received any new information or request & I have not received any email from IRCC as well - I got 1 email last time asking us to go visit the Panel Physician.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Update - Spoke to IRCC over phone & agent confirmed that all reports were received by the office & looks like the Visa officer has not yet seen the reports. So will have to wait and see if they will pass medical or send an ask for something else.

Immigration Medical center which performed the medical has not received any new information or request & I have not received any email from IRCC as well - I got 1 email last time asking us to go visit the Panel Physician.
All you can do is wait for medicals to be reviewed. Was taking over a month but due to the strike it could take longer

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello ! Sharing an Update @canuck78 @scylla @iSaidGoodDay

On the TRV

1. BOWP, SP & SP Ext [for kids] all Approved
  2. Spouse SOWP Passed medical & disappeared - We got an Upfront Medical request here
On the PR
The day the SOWP Medical Request was received, we also got a call from the Immigration Medical Center asking for one more doctors note to be emailed. Exact same request as the previous time. Letter with a new date was emailed to use from Medical center - No email received from IRCC

The Immigration Medical Center said that they will also respond to the Upfront Medical Request for SOWP using the same note as both are Non EDE requests [as received from IRCC] and refused to repeat a fresh medical using the IME # on the request

Question :
1. What must I upload on the SOWP Medical Request ?
2. Should I upload a LOE via Webform since IRCC will pull the medical results directly from e-Medical.
3. Any other suggestions?

Appreciate your time and suggestions on this please.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello ! Sharing an Update @canuck78 @scylla @iSaidGoodDay

On the TRV

1. BOWP, SP & SP Ext [for kids] all Approved
  2. Spouse SOWP Passed medical & disappeared - We got an Upfront Medical request here
On the PR
The day the SOWP Medical Request was received, we also got a call from the Immigration Medical Center asking for one more doctors note to be emailed. Exact same request as the previous time. Letter with a new date was emailed to use from Medical center - No email received from IRCC

The Immigration Medical Center said that they will also respond to the Upfront Medical Request for SOWP using the same note as both are Non EDE requests [as received from IRCC] and refused to repeat a fresh medical using the IME # on the request

Question :
1. What must I upload on the SOWP Medical Request ?
2. Should I upload a LOE via Webform since IRCC will pull the medical results directly from e-Medical.
3. Any other suggestions?

Appreciate your time and suggestions on this please.
Would suggest reiterating what you have already gone through and what documents have already been submitted.