+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

high school graduate planning to come to canada

noaha

Feb 12, 2015
hi ,i am high school graduate(12th),graduated in April 2014 and wanted to come to Canada for studies and to have permanent residency,
can anyone tell me which province i should choose for my studies so that i can get PR faster ,or which province has easier PNP for graduates ?
i would really appreciate the help as i don't have much time left to apply for my admissions.

liisa227

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
If your only concern is how fast you can get PR, then my advice is to look for any other province except BC, Alberta and Ontario. Generally those three have more people coming in that what the system can handle, so it may be easier to squeeze through in one of the other provinces.

It's very hard to say what the immigration system is going to be like by the time you're eligible to apply for PNP and PR. The rules are being changed constantly, so if you plan your future solely based on current trends and regulations, then you might end up being in trouble later on if they change. So find a reputable school/university, get your degree, and then see what your options are. Even best case scenario, you're looking at at least 3-4 years before you have to make any heavy choices about your immigration.

Also, if you get a degree from a recognized school, you can get a post-graduate work permit afterwards, which you can use to gain enough work experience to qualify for some of the other immigration programs. So PNP may not be your only option.

Laxman2019

Mar 22, 2019
"I want to study in Canada"
"I have education Gap" & "I have low % in High School"

Why I have low %? - This is because when I was in High School, I had to go for job to support my study. (Full time job and Full time Study, definitely you can't score a good %. I have very good % in Grade 10, because I shouldn't go to job.

Why I didn't try Canada after completion of High School? - This is because I had no money, I was from poor family.

Now I have Job, since last six years I am working as an Administrative Assistant in KSA so meaning I have money.

Will I have chance to get study visa in Canada in such situation?

("High School % can't measure the potential of any student") - Everyone has their own story.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
"I want to study in Canada"
"I have education Gap" & "I have low % in High School"

Why I have low %? - This is because when I was in High School, I had to go for job to support my study. (Full time job and Full time Study, definitely you can't score a good %. I have very good % in Grade 10, because I shouldn't go to job.

Why I didn't try Canada after completion of High School? - This is because I had no money, I was from poor family.

Now I have Job, since last six years I am working as an Administrative Assistant in KSA so meaning I have money.

Will I have chance to get study visa in Canada in such situation?

("High School % can't measure the potential of any student") - Everyone has their own story.
Impossible for anyone to answer your question without details of grades or planned course. Unfortunately colleges do believe that grades are important simply due to the fact it would be an indicator of how successful someone might be in attendance to complete their chosen course especially given the fees for an international student of 15-18000CDN plus 10000CDn per year. In the first instance you need to decide on a course and get an offer from a college before applying for a study permit.

Note you should not in future open up a thread that is 4 years old but start a new one.

Reactions: Laxman2019