NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
JoacRy said:
Do you really want to take the chance (if you get an ITA) of the VO comparing the details of your EE application to the details of your PR application under the FSW or CEC stream? If it was me I would want both to be the same. I think this could lead to less questioning and faster processing of your application. My approach is if they ask for the information, provide it to avoid being accused or suspected of intentional omission. The question in the 'Education' section of the EE application specifically states to list your 'High School' and 'Post-Secondary' education credentials. At least that's the way I read it.

Happy to be corrected by anyone if I am wrong.
I understand what you're saying but what I mean is one can still update their profile even after ITA so long it doesn't change their score, one doesn't need to decline an invitation.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
This is something new for me. I didn't enter my high school information when creating my EE profile either. IIRC, the EE profile never asked me to enter my high school information. My understanding was that wasn't required for FSW candidates. Post-ITA, if the forms as asking for that information, I will just enter them there. This thread requires someone with experience to give us a definitive answer. I think OP should wait until this is cleared up. I invite those with more info to stop by and offer their tips.

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
I was also confused and read all the instructions on CIC. As per my understanding, we do not have to provide documents for high school. Only information needs to be filled in Education History. Let's wait for seniors to provide correct information.

immi1992

Nov 23, 2016
davidbaek90 said:
Done. Thanks for your input!
Hi OP, i'm facing the same problem here. I sent a CSE but haven't heard anything yet. Could you share what you have done with your application please?

Thanks in advance!

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi Experienced seniors,

Was this ever clarified by anyone with experience. I currently have the same issue but I don't see why it would cause problems adding High School information now in EE. Please remember that only highest level of education needs to have ECA which in my case was my Bachelors and Masters and which I had provided already.

When I was filling out my EE profile, ECA requirement made me believe that I should only list the education I am getting verified whereas now that I look at it, I think I could've listed HS but only verified post-secondary education.

I see many people have advised to Decline ITA and get in the pool again. Do we really need to decline because of above?

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi All,

I have not mentioned My Higher secondary education while creating express entry profile, and have received ITA

while you are filling forms after getting ITA, study section automatically populated with the information provided in EE profile.
So is it ok if i add my High secondary education now as i haven't mentioned it when creating EE profile.

Note: This doesn't effect my score.

kindly advise on how to proceed with it.

Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I'm confused as well. I didn't add high school information in express entry since it doesn't bring any points and won't get evaluated. I mean I understand filling it if that's the highest level of education (and I'm assuming that's why it's in the question) but feels sort of pointless for people with bachelor or more.
Waiting for more opinions.

krzysztof

Mar 23, 2017
hamgha said:
I'm confused as well. I didn't add high school information in express entry since it doesn't bring any points and won't get evaluated. I mean I understand filling it if that's the highest level of education (and I'm assuming that's why it's in the question) but feels sort of pointless for people with bachelor or more.
Waiting for more opinions.
The same situation here - did anybody solved this mystery?
Should I mention or not highschool in the Education History - even if I did assess only my Master Degree and I do not want to have score calculated from High School as this is irrelevant to my Job or NOC?
And if I should put my highschool in the Education History -> should I then upload as well my high school diploma and transcripts even if they are not assessed? So again I have to translate them, notarise (costs)
and then provide even those are irelevant ?

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
I and a friend of mine were looking for answers to this as well. 1) Do we include high school education if we have a Bachelors and Masters? 2) What goes into the number of full academic years question? 3) What if I don't have transcripts?

raziiqbal

Feb 16, 2017
Anyone with information on this? I did only my PhD credentials in EE profile and now I have an ITA and I am confused should I put secondary schools, Bachelors and Masters degree details as well?

Reactions: vedad

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.