+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

High commission in new Delhi

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Does that also mean any new info or documents send through webform is not going to be viewed by vo because while raising the webform we choose our concerned office but if my application has been distributed to different location other than new delhi my webform is not going to be received by the vo.
As far as I know any webforum msg you send will be redirected to the Visa office where your file is being processed

Reactions: demme343

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
As far as I know any webforum msg you send will be redirected to the Visa office where your file is being processed
yeah, they specifically ask where the file is being processed like if I choose new Delhi but my file is being transferred to different location any new info send through webform won't be received?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
yeah, they specifically ask where the file is being processed like if I choose new Delhi but my file is being transferred to different location any new info send through webform won't be received?
Yes it will be sent to the Visa officer currently processing your file

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
anyone whose file is being processed in new Delhi please share your time line and status it will be easy to track on application process.
I have applied from Nepal (non SDS) file is being processed in new Delhi
Applied on: 1st July
Biometric collection letter: 2nd July
No new update yet.
What does your current status of application say?
Is it in "Your action is required" ?

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
It says we are currently processing your application.
No I meant when you login, in the home screen of your IRCC account where you can find DATE SUBMITTED, CURRENT STATUS, MESSAGES, ACTION tabs.. among these in the Current status tab what does it show for you?

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi, are you sure about the work load transfer among embassies, if possible can you share a snap of ur gcms notes by hiding personal info.......that would be very helpful
I second that most online applications from Pakistan are processing in Edmonton Canada

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
The Edmonton, AB office is where most of the applications are processed. I am not sure if they delegate grunt work in other visa offices and then do the final issuing in Edmonton but if your application is online, that is most likely where you will get processed. I am assuming that since most visa offices will be understaffed and therefore busy with their paper applications, most online application will be handled by the Edmonton office.

Before COVID, they would be spread out, I have heard one person applying from India and getting it approved from Australia.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Other than gcms thing, is there any other way to know about the processing location of our application kashif
When you get your Visa on your passport the issuing location is printed there, but by then it probably doesn't matter.