Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
Guys, can anyone tell how much cardiologist charge for immigration test? My Mom's BP was very high (White coat hypertension) and referred to cardiologist. She has supervisa insurance. Can I claim cardiologist fee from insurance?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Guys, can anyone tell how much cardiologist charge for immigration test? My Mom's BP was very high (White coat hypertension) and referred to cardiologist. She has supervisa insurance. Can I claim cardiologist fee from insurance?
No supervisa is only for emergencies. You will have to call and find out how much they charge for the visits and tests.

Xyzee

Apr 18, 2019
I went for medical and my bp was 149/80. I was not asked to undergo additional tests and I am hypertensive. Please advise.

Wanchai013019

Sep 13, 2019
I went for a medical 4 days ago and my bp was140/90. The doctor did not advice me nothing,The nurse in the waiting area, explains that my medical test was all acceptable. She said it’s the decision of the embassy/ircc if i am gonna be approved (passed) or remedical..

Last edited:

FMTel

Oct 4, 2019
Hello Guys,

I did my Medical exam and my BP was high 160/105. The doctor did not ask for more tests. She just submitted. Does the immigration ask for more tests or they will just reject as it says abnormal cardiovascular system?

Thanks!

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hello Guys,

I did my Medical exam and my BP was high 160/105. The doctor did not ask for more tests. She just submitted. Does the immigration ask for more tests or they will just reject as it says abnormal cardiovascular system?

Thanks!
What happen, did you pass medical?

Chuks101

Oct 16, 2019
Hello Guys

Please I want to apply for express entry next year. About a month ago I was diagnosed of hbp 140 /90 and I was place on medications and since then the readings has been normal. I did ECG privately and result was fine. My mum is hypertensive so I have a family history of hypertension. I will be 37 when I apply. Please any idea what my chances are?

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

Thanks!
Yes immigration reviews you test results and then asks you for more tests if they are concerned.

Reactions: Chuks101

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys

Please I want to apply for express entry next year. About a month ago I was diagnosed of hbp 140 /90 and I was place on medications and since then the readings has been normal. I did ECG privately and result was fine. My mum is hypertensive so I have a family history of hypertension. I will be 37 when I apply. Please any idea what my chances are?

Thanks
If your high bp is lowered with medication you are unlikely to be refused. That may ask you to do a cardiac check, like you already had done, since you are young for high bp so would want to rule out other cardiac issues. I would consider bringing the results of your recent cardiac work-up to the medical.

Reactions: Chuks101

Chuks101

Oct 16, 2019
If your high bp is lowered with medication you are unlikely to be refused. That may ask you to do a cardiac check, like you already had done, since you are young for high bp so would want to rule out other cardiac issues. I would consider bringing the results of your recent cardiac work-up to the medical.
Thanks very much....

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hello Guys

Thanks
Can you guide us, what happens to your test result, Did you go to a cardiologist. My BP is way high 160/100, 150/95
However, at home it is normal 135/87. I am not on medication
I think when I submit my result. most likely I will be asked to go, cardiologist. Do you know what all test cardiologist have to do to rule out any heart issue

Reactions: goldenboy_76

goldenboy_76

Sep 10, 2018
Can you guide us, what happens to your test result, Did you go to a cardiologist. My BP is way high 160/100, 150/95
However, at home it is normal 135/87. I am not on medication
I think when I submit my result. most likely I will be asked to go, cardiologist. Do you know what all test cardiologist have to do to rule out any heart issue

Hi there!! So what happened ??

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi there!! So what happened ??
I got my medical clear recently.

I went panel doctor for my physical exam and my bp was way high. The doctor asks me to come again in the afternoon but my bp was again high. I think it was due to the pressure of the medical test. The panel doctor asked me to see a cardiologist.
I went to the cardiologist and got echocardiogram. Everything was within range. I submit the test and consultation report to the panel physician which inturn submit to CIC.

I think few thing cic see in your report

1. Any structural issue with your heart
2. Any value leakage, if any what is the pressure and is it within range or need any treatment.
3. Any blockage
4. Heart enlargement from chest x-ray
5. Erection fraction, this is the main indicator

goldenboy_76

Sep 10, 2018
I got my medical clear recently.

I went panel doctor for my physical exam and my bp was way high. The doctor asks me to come again in the afternoon but my bp was again high. I think it was due to the pressure of the medical test. The panel doctor asked me to see a cardiologist.
I went to the cardiologist and got echocardiogram. Everything was within range. I submit the test and consultation report to the panel physician which inturn submit to CIC.

I think few thing cic see in your report

1. Any structural issue with your heart
2. Any value leakage, if any what is the pressure and is it within range or need any treatment.
3. Any blockage
4. Heart enlargement from chest x-ray
5. Erection fraction, this is the main indicator
How high was your BP? I just got my medical and got 160/88, I was very nervous too. But they didn’t ask me for further examinations or tests