+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hidden Reality Behind Canadian PR

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Hello Friends,

I want to share something with you. This is not my experience but my friends, neighbors relatives who knows me well in real life and are Canadian PR holders under skilled schemes.

I heard from many that life is not easy in Canada. Now days everyone is so crazy to get Canadian PR. But what is reality when you reach there many of us don't know. All who knows me well and from Canada having PR. They said life is difficult in Canada. Some said it's all drama to give Ielts and get PR under skilled worker. When you reach their, employer is not your relative who is ready their to give you job. One of my friend recently back after getting PR, he reached there didn't find house & when he got house further he failed for months to get job in his own education for which he applied. Later after 4 months he got job of a cleaner in a restaurant being came their as skilled worker. His parents send him money from here to let him survive atleast and seriously lakhs of money gone in air. So PR for what? Just if u get clean area with harsh winter and powerful Canadian Dollar $, difficult life what you will choose?....

So I don't know why is this so? Ielts is a great income for these countries & its a fact.. I recently read a thread here about a guy who was crying & said in his words - why he left his motherland India as he was feeling guilty himself why he took PR... So is it easy after getting PR you can get job there in Canada under your skilled occupation through which u came to Canada... If no job how to survive for months & how much long??? If someone will take a survey more than 50% of PR holders under skilled worker are not doing job of their field..A Canadian also told me, here is unemployment also...Reality is reality we can't neglect...

Kindly note - I am not saying anything to criticize anyone. If any Canadian here can tell what is the reality I will be very thankful to you..

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Canadian dollar is not powerful lately. It has dipped considerably against other major currencies such as the Hong Kong dollar and US dollar (if you compare with a year or two ago).

Well if you have no job, you can create jobs, be self-employed and make a living in anywhere in this planet (not just Canada). You can continue this living for as long as you wish.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitk12345 said:
Hello Friends,

I want to share something with you. This is not my experience but my friends, neighbors relatives who knows me well in real life and are Canadian PR holders under skilled schemes.

I heard from many that life is not easy in Canada. Now days everyone is so crazy to get Canadian PR. But what is reality when you reach there many of us don't know. All who knows me well and from Canada having PR. They said life is difficult in Canada. Some said it's all drama to give Ielts and get PR under skilled worker. When you reach their, employer is not your relative who is ready their to give you job. One of my friend recently back after getting PR, he reached there didn't find house & when he got house further he failed for months to get job in his own education for which he applied. Later after 4 months he got job of a cleaner in a restaurant being came their as skilled worker. His parents send him money from here to let him survive atleast and seriously lakhs of money gone in air. So PR for what? Just if u get clean area with harsh winter and powerful Canadian Dollar $, difficult life what you will choose?....

So I don't know why is this so? Ielts is a great income for these countries & its a fact.. I recently read a thread here about a guy who was crying & said in his words - why he left his motherland India as he was feeling guilty himself why he took PR... So is it easy after getting PR you can get job there in Canada under your skilled occupation through which u came to Canada... If no job how to survive for months & how much long??? If someone will take a survey more than 50% of PR holders under skilled worker are not doing job of their field..A Canadian also told me, here is unemployment also...Reality is reality we can't neglect...

Kindly note - I am not saying anything to criticize anyone. If any Canadian here can tell what is the reality I will be very thankful to you..
To get an inspiration in life it is always better to read the stories of successful people. This is my 4th year in Canada, I see and meet successful immigrants on regular basis.

MR.SUB

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Oct-2011
Doc's Request.
04-Feb-2012
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-Mar-2012
Med's Request
28-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
28-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-May-2012
LANDED..........
09-Aug-2012
sumitk12345 said:
Hello Friends,

If you really want to come to Canada come with big dream and big challenges.Lots of opportunities to create if you are innovative.There also successful people who get their dream jobs in couple of months.Overall life is good than many other countries.If you think you want to get a job then you are wrong .Change your decision .Its a complete different landmass,yes the day you landed you have to accept challenges like learning French language,learning Canadian Finance system,taking some licences i.e upgrading yourself and also looking for business opportunities if its innovative and creative you can create jobs.You donn"t have to worry for your job rather you will provide jobs for others.Canada has lots of opportunities if you really try to look for it.

Reactions: qureishi