Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
this to recive medical only?

no way to come before?
I know that we r going through the black period.I think sending inquries and caps notes again and again irritates VO and it gives negative impression on him.I have seen many such case. i did same mistake in 2007 when i apply for H1B USA."Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them.".So Wait and pray.
REGARDS AND LOVE
INDIAN

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
I know that we r going through the black period.I think sending inquries and caps notes again and again irritates VO and it gives negative impression on him.I have seen many such case. i did same mistake in 2007 when i apply for H1B USA."Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them.".So Wait and pray.
REGARDS AND LOVE
INDIAN
Hi Indian,

Ordering for CAIPS will not irritate the VO. The VO and the CIC offices are not remotely related....they function separately. VO will not even come to know that CAIPS was ordered by the applicant. CAIPS file belongs to the applicant and he has the RIGHT to access it whenever he wants to.

I agree with the rest of your post a 100%.....

Mitali

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Indian,

Ordering for CAIPS will not irritate the VO. The VO and the CIC offices are not remotely related....they function separately. VO will not even come to know that CAIPS was ordered by the applicant. CAIPS file belongs to the applicant and he has the RIGHT to access it whenever he wants to.

I agree with the rest of your post a 100%.....

Mitali
DEAR MALTI,
It is like a rechecking of reappear in exams.ANY VERIFICATION GOES TO CONCERN PERSON (VO) WHO IS HANDLING UR CASE TO NOW ABOUT THE POSITION OF UR CASE.
REGARDS
INDIAN

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
DEAR MALTI,
It is like a rechecking of reappear in exams.ANY VERIFICATION GOES TO CONCERN PERSON (VO) WHO IS HANDLING UR CASE TO NOW ABOUT THE POSITION OF UR CASE.
REGARDS
INDIAN
Hi Indian,

CAIPS notes...as the name suggests is just a document wherein VO adds his comments/notes (for his own reference and for the applicant) ....nothing more than that. He will be clueless regarding how many times an applicant has ordered CAIPS. This system would not have been in used if the applicants had any fear to access their own files. On the contrary, the applicant has the right to make CORRECTIONS if the vO has made comments on CAIPS which are incorrect. Even if the CAIPS notes has any reference to the fact that it was accessed by the applicant himself.....it should not change the decision making process of the VO. Many people have ordered CAIPS and also have smoothly cleared the Immigration process.

And just for the sake of understanding......suppose the VO comes to know and he acts adversely based on the info that an applicant has ordered CAIPS....that will amount to "BIAS" on the part of VO and his decision cannot be based on BIAS.

Moreover, VO has to take the applicant's consent to avail CAIPS.

Privacy Act

The Privacy Act protects the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves held by a government institution and provides individuals with a right to access and request correction to this information. In accordance with section 7 of the Privacy Act, personal information can only be used in accordance with the purpose for which the information was collected or for a use consistent with that purpose.

Information protected by the Privacy Act can only be disclosed with the consent of the person to whom it relates or in accordance with the exception terms of subsection 8(2) of the Privacy Act.

You may make a request under the Privacy Act for your personal information held by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Can requesters obtain personal information on people other than themselves?

A: To obtain the personal information belonging to someone else, you must submit their written consent authorizing you to receive their personal information. Consent may be provided by completing the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form or by way of a written statement indicating the name of the person giving the consent and to whom consent is being given. The consent must be signed and dated by the person giving the consent. Permission is not required to obtain the information of any dependants who are under 18 years of age.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

Mitali

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mitali

Some unscrupulous and foolish consultants spread this info that CAIPS irritate the VO's

others,
What mitali has said is absolutely correct .

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Indian,

CAIPS notes...as the name suggests is just a document wherein VO adds his comments/notes (for his own reference and for the applicant) ....nothing more than that. He will be clueless regarding how many times an applicant has ordered CAIPS. This system would not have been in used if the applicants had any fear to access their own files. On the contrary, the applicant has the right to make CORRECTIONS if the vO has made comments on CAIPS which are incorrect. Even if the CAIPS notes has any reference to the fact that it was accessed by the applicant himself.....it should not change the decision making process of the VO. Many people have ordered CAIPS and also have smoothly cleared the Immigration process.

And just for the sake of understanding......suppose the VO comes to know and he acts adversely based on the info that an applicant has ordered CAIPS....that will amount to "BIAS" on the part of VO and his decision cannot be based on BIAS.

Moreover, VO has to take the applicant's consent to avail CAIPS.

Privacy Act

The Privacy Act protects the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves held by a government institution and provides individuals with a right to access and request correction to this information. In accordance with section 7 of the Privacy Act, personal information can only be used in accordance with the purpose for which the information was collected or for a use consistent with that purpose.

Information protected by the Privacy Act can only be disclosed with the consent of the person to whom it relates or in accordance with the exception terms of subsection 8(2) of the Privacy Act.

You may make a request under the Privacy Act for your personal information held by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

A: To obtain the personal information belonging to someone else, you must submit their written consent authorizing you to receive their personal information. Consent may be provided by completing the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form or by way of a written statement indicating the name of the person giving the consent and to whom consent is being given. The consent must be signed and dated by the person giving the consent. Permission is not required to obtain the information of any dependants who are under 18 years of age.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

Mitali
Dear Matali,
u r sweet
I agree with you u tell us procedure as above.
dear friend, when we send case regarding inquries and caips.it is add to database that how many times we send case regarding inquries and how many time we send caips.I mean that when our turn comes and VO process our case he can see it through databasa that how hurry we r to leave india.Just some times it gives negative impressions why he is so hurry for canada.
when i was apply for H1B IN 2007.I Visited three time US embassy and done some conversations through e-mails.they have full record. i visited fouth time VO piontout me that you send 5 mail regarding case. whu u in hurry.
that time i came to now they have full record of conversation.Dear matali worlds is H TECH.It is easy to manage world by computer and easy to store data and records in small place via Computer. Not like that they need room to store the records as old times they do..NOW VO have soft copies .they can access our files from their HOMES.i just share my experience.
REGARDS
INDIAN

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Matali,
u r sweet ....Thanks .... :)
I agree with you u tell us procedure as above.
dear friend, when we send case regarding inquries and caips.it is add to database that how many times we send case regarding inquries and how many time we send caips.I mean that when our turn comes and VO process our case he can see it through databasa that how hurry we r to leave india.Just some times it gives negative impressions why he is so hurry for canada.
when i was apply for H1B IN 2007.I Visited three time US embassy and done some conversations through e-mails.they have full record. i visited fouth time VO piontout me that you send 5 mail regarding case. whu u in hurry.
that time i came to now they have full record of conversation.Dear matali worlds is H TECH.It is easy to manage world by computer and easy to store data and records in small place via Computer. Not like that they need room to store the records as old times they do..NOW VO have soft copies .they can access our files from their HOMES.i just share my experience.
REGARDS
INDIAN
I am glad that you described and shared your personal experience with HIB visa procedures that is related to USA immigration....You had send them (US Visa officer) emails and of course that is something that will be documented and available for the VO to see....which is similar to sending CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY to VO for Canada Immigration....and CSE has got no connection with CAIPS. That's the reason why Seniors always request to be extra polite while they (applicants) write a CSE to their respective VO. They are humans after all and have the same emotions as we all do....and it always feels good to read a nice email than a demanding one eh!!! ;)

My intent is just to clear the myth around availing the CAIPS ......The applicant has nothing to worry and no fear to offend the VO.

Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR..... :)

Mitali

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Said..

OMM

mitali said:
I am glad that you described and shared your personal experience with HIB visa procedures that is related to USA immigration....You had send them (US Visa officer) emails and of course that is something that will be documented and available for the VO to see....which is similar to sending CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY to VO for Canada Immigration....and CSE has got no connection with CAIPS. That's the reason why Seniors always request to be extra polite while they (applicants) write a CSE to their respective VO. They are humans after all and have the same emotions as we all do....and it always feels good to read a nice email than a demanding one eh!!! ;)

My intent is just to clear the myth around availing the CAIPS ......The applicant has nothing to worry and no fear to offend the VO.

Mitali

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:

Mitali
Dear mitali
HAPPY NEW YEAR
i always belive to take precautions.IF Patiance and wait helps us then we have wait some more.We all are in bulk.what ever happens .happens with all prejunes.I Belive in wait and patiance.Whenever time comes GOD will cash my future.
INDIAN
thatS it

****()****

Apr 26, 2011
london
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 aug 2009
Doc's Request.
dec 2009
Nomination.....
no
LANDED..........
god nows
(INDIAN) said:
Dear mitali
HAPPY NEWS TO U TOOO
i always belive to take precautions.IF Patiance and wait helps us then we have wait some more.We all are in bulk.what ever happens .happens with all prejunes.I Belive in wait and patiance.Whenever time comes GOD will cash my future.
INDIAN
thatS it
hi indian
as i tell u earlier. i love to read ur post. it is always humble and true with deep sense.
i agree with you
happy new year
dolly

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
****()**** said:
hi indian
as i tell u earlier. i love to read ur post. it is always humble and true with deep sense.
i agree with you
happy new year
dolly
thx