+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
You can reapply anytime you think you can address the concerns that a VO might have. Generally TRV is issued till the validity of your passport but IMO if you allay the VO's concern you might be issued a shortened validity visa i.e. either a single entry visa or a visa with a validity of two years( This is purely my opinion may or.may not happen). Hope you don't abuse the privilege if you are given the chance. Good luck.
Thank you if I have any questions. I’ll get back to you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would encourage you to take a break from applying. Your multiple applications shows desperation to come to Canada which is a negative. You also need to build up your savings. If you apply again now you will likely be refused again. How long have you been dating? How much time have you spent together? How did you meet?

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
I would encourage you to take a break from applying. Your multiple applications shows desperation to come to Canada which is a negative. You also need to build up your savings. If you apply again now you will likely be refused again. How long have you been dating? How much time have you spent together? How did you meet?
Yeah am not applying now. I can take a break till when but instants? We have been together for 11 months , next month March will mark our one year anniversary together . Yes We have meet , she just visited me this past August in The Gambia and the purpose of visit was to be visiting her in Canada to spend more time together and meeting her family.

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah am not applying now. I can take a break till when but instants? We have been together for 11 months , next month March will mark our one year anniversary together . Yes We have meet , she just visited me this past August in The Gambia and the purpose of visit was to be visiting her in Canada to spend more time together and meeting her family.
I cross check into my application first copy I had which paper base application . There is nothing like visa category. I was giving multiple entries on my tracking receipt in Senegal CVAC .