+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi,

udo

Apr 12, 2015
I am a nigerian I actually want to make require how to get the school in canada which will allow me to attached my result waec and neco because I suppose to enter Acadia University Canada last year but because of my result that's while they stop given me admission. even as Am speaking I won student pemit to study in canada the form his with me but because the requirement the canadian government ask me to send the acceptance letter from the school which they give me admission it was that time I apply Acadia university canada the school send me application form that's while they asking me to send my waec scrach card so that they can use it to check my result. unfortunate the school say the can give me admission because I pass only (4) four subjects but a long line I quitely text the shool if I can attached with my neco or went I come over I still write while I am still in the university they said no.

please help me find school I don't want to mised this opportunity my form is still with me it step one to five.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
sabashahid said:
Hi I dont know maybe you can you should try connect to you people back home maybe they can help you.
I guess you didnt notice that the original poster has not been here for 2 years