+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi seniors help me regarding FSW PR to start .

BushraAsim

May 26, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I want to start my Fast Track Immigration process, but I am bit confused in my case. As my spouse is a Biomedical engineer NOC code 2148 (having five years working experience) and I am a Senior Software Engineer NOC code 2173 (having 2.5 years working experience).

As far as my education is concerned, I am a BS in Computer Sciences. My husband is MBA plus B.E in Biomedical Engineering but I think his profession not lies in fast track process.

Please any one suggest that who will be the principal applicant in our case? Does my profession lies in 0213 category or any other suggestions.

I have read out in several posts that 2173 falls in sub category of 0213 and so is eligible for FSW PR.

Could anyone please advise me what should I need to do in my case?

Thanks

Confused :(

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
BushraAsim said:
Hello

I want to start my Fast Track Immigration process, but I am bit confused in my case. As my spouse is a Biomedical engineer NOC code 2148 (having five years working experience) and I am a Senior Software Engineer NOC code 2173 (having 2.5 years working experience).

As far as my education is concerned, I am a BS in Computer Sciences. My husband is MBA plus B.E in Biomedical Engineering but I think his profession not lies in fast track process.

Please any one suggest that who will be the principal applicant in our case? Does my profession lies in 0213 category or any other suggestions.

I have read out in several posts that 2173 falls in sub category of 0213 and so is eligible for FSW PR.

Could anyone please advise me what should I need to do in my case?

Thanks

Confused :(
Bushra unfortunately 2173 does not exist anymore. One of my friend made the same mistake and filed application under 2173 and also thought that 2173 falls in 213 but he didn’t got any reply from CIO. What are you job responsibilities as a senior software engineer??

BushraAsim

May 26, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auqb said:
Bushra unfortunately 2173 does not exist anymore. One of my friend made the same mistake and filed application under 2173 and also thought that 2173 falls in 213 but he didn't got any reply from CIO. What are you job responsibilities as a senior software engineer??
My job responsibilities includes

• Act as a lead in a team and mange the team, planned the development of modules.
  • Developed applications independently meeting the client requirements.
  • Provide support to the live clients in UK (Itim Systems).
  • Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
  • Develop data, process models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
  • Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems