+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi Pmm

arshu

Sep 24, 2006
Hi PMM ,
i want to thank the discussion board and specially you for the advice's and helps related to canada immigration things . I got my immigration process done , recieved my visa last week . So i am describing the process time in my case , may be that can help people with similar process .

My sister sponser my father ( prime applicant) , mother and me ( dependentt) under family class on 14 th may 2004 from canada . I put up at delhi . On December 25th , 2006 , we recieved a letter from CHC staing that we are eligible for the immigration process. We were asked to submit our documents ( my education records, background information , parents marriage certificate , birth certificate etc) to CHC new delhi. After submitting documents , we recieved medical forms on 2nd april 2007 . The form also aked us to submit passports too . After medical , we submitted passports on 29 April . After one month , we recieved passports with visa .

Thank you!

glennjheng

Feb 17, 2012
hi..please help me..im a nanny with wp..i got 1 month more to complete my 24 nmonths to apply for an open permit and pr. i just got married last month in the philippines..i had with me my marriage license copy..and the authenticated marriage contract will be release after 45days in the philippines.my question is should i change my status first before applying my open permit and pr?or i just continue with my single status now..then change after i got already my open permit and pr.? pls help

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
glennjheng said:
hi..please help me..im a nanny with wp..i got 1 month more to complete my 24 nmonths to apply for an open permit and pr. i just got married last month in the philippines..i had with me my marriage license copy..and the authenticated marriage contract will be release after 45days in the philippines.my question is should i change my status first before applying my open permit and pr?or i just continue with my single status now..then change after i got already my open permit and pr.? pls help
You MUST update your status to married and declare your spouse on your application for PR. If you do not declare your spouse before you become a PR, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor him/her!

glennjheng

Feb 17, 2012