+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi PMM

arshu

Sep 24, 2006
hi Pmm, How are you . I got one query, hope u may provide some help . My sister ( a canada pr holder) has applied for my sponsorship under family class in may 2004 at Canada. In november 2006 , I received some forms package from CIC (New Delhi) . I submitted the forms with all the required documents . In January 2007 , i got another letter from CIC asking for my high school marksheets.

My query is that how much more time it will take to complete the process . I require my marksheets for some higher education admission , Is it possible to ask my marksheets back?

thanks !

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

arshu said:
hi Pmm, How are you . I got one query, hope u may provide some help . My sister ( a canada pr holder) has applied for my sponsorship under family class in may 2004 at Canada. In november 2006 , I received some forms package from CIC (New Delhi) . I submitted the forms with all the required documents . In January 2007 , i got another letter from CIC asking for my high school marksheets.

My query is that how much more time it will take to complete the process . I require my marksheets for some higher education admission , Is it possible to ask my marksheets back?

thanks !
1. Ask for the marks sheet back and the reason.
2. Processing according to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/08-fc-parents.html#asia is somewhere between 21 and 45 months at Delhi from the date they started processing.

PMM