+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi I'm 37 yrs. old, can i still get Student Visa in Canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am 34 years old. Can I go for a postgraduate diploma of 1 or 2 years? I have an education Gap of 12 years with Job experience.

thanks
As long as it makes sense based on you education and work background as well as your family's financial situation.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Hi I'm 37 yrs. old, i graduated bachelors degree in Accountancy way back 2003. I'm currently working in Middle East as Accountant. Now its been 16 years since i graduated and no further schooling after that, Do i still have chance to grant student visa in Canada as Im planning to take post graduate course or continuing study course for my education & career growth.
Please any information regarding this.
Thank you
To be very honest, you probably stand a good chance only if you are going for PhD level of studies. If you are an expat in middle east as a mature adult it is almost likely you will get rejected. They consider such applicants as high risk (for whatever reasons known to them).

Don't waste your time & consider applying from home country if you want a fair assessment for your file. Age is not a problem, where you apply from really matters. Middle east is definitely not one of them.