+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi I want to know about my Second Visit to Canada

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Shinda Tiwana, Dec 4, 2018.

  1. Me and my wife we have 5 years multi entry visa and I been in Canada before 2 months and I returned back to country because of my Buisness Scadual and my wife is still in Canada and I wana go back to Canada for next 1 month
    So some one told me I’m not able to renter to Canada because my wife not cambe back with me
    So please I wan to know it
    Is any problem to renter to Canada as I told u I leave Canada before 2 months
  2. Every time you try to enter Canada there is always a chance of refusal or limited stay if the officer doesn't think you are a genuine visitor. But that can be for anyone not just you.

    There is no rule that says you cannot reenter because your wife didn't go back. I'm assuming she has only been here 2 months and was granted 6 months on arrival? She hasn't overstayed correct?

    So basically when you enter back this time you will have to answer the same questions you went through on your first visit. They might add that why are you back so soon, why didn't your wife come back etc. But there is no rule that you are not able to re-enter Canada. You must prove to them that you are a genuine visitor just like you did the first time.
  3. Yes Now she’s in canada from last More Than 3 months and she did’t Overstayed There in canada
    Last time I visit There on Marriege Function
    And now we have one more function Marriege Anniversary Of My Sister In law and same day Birthday Celebration Of Her 4 years old Daughter

    I wanna stay there only 2 or 3 weeks

Share This Page