+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi..i really need you're help.

jeancarlo

Aug 8, 2007
Hi every body. im mexican.
i was living in canada, for 3 years, i was appliying for refugie status but finally my answer was negative.
after the negative for my refugie application, i make the ERAR and all that stuff.
Finally before inmigration send me back mexico, i married..with a permanent resident( i work, i also make community job, i learned english and french), now that i'm in mexico,the ambbassy of canada in mexico told me that even if im married, and my sponsorship is accepted i could never go back canada, until i ask for a permission to inmigration,
unfourtanly, here they never give this permissions... so that means that i don't have any chance to go back canada with my wife.
something very important, in the canadian airport before i came out canada inmigration gave back my passport, but before that: they make me sign a paper.......after i knew that this paper was a mesure d' expulsion. i never make a crime in canada and for sure im not a terrorist.
can i go back canada? i think that they make sign this paper to all refugies before they leave canada.
i will really appreciate your help, and you're comments.......thank you, for you time