+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi I lost my my CSQ copy for immigration how do i get a copy of my csq

montrealks

Apr 4, 2017
So I applied for PR last November 2016 but my file was returned in february and it had my original docs including CSQ. Its been over 2 months I never received it so How can i request new CSQ. I would like to do another application. Thank you. I am in Montreal, Qc.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
montrealks said:
So I applied for PR last November 2016 but my file was returned in february and it had my original docs including CSQ. Its been over 2 months I never received it so How can i request new CSQ. I would like to do another application. Thank you. I am in Montreal, Qc.
Easy. Send a cover letter to MIDI explaining what happened and they will send you duplicate CSQ.

CanadaPost lost my original CSQ last year and MIDI sent me a duplicate copy in couple of weeks.

montrealks

Apr 4, 2017
APPNOV2014NY said:
Easy. Send a cover letter to MIDI explaining what happened and they will send you duplicate CSQ.

CanadaPost lost my original CSQ last year and MIDI sent me a duplicate copy in couple of weeks.
Can you tell me please what should i include in that letter. So confused right now. my whole file was lost have to do everything from scratch again :(

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
montrealks said:
Can you tell me please what should i include in that letter. So confused right now. my whole file was lost have to do everything from scratch again :(
Dear Immigration Officer,

I lost my Original CSQ. Please send me duplicate copy at below address:

XXX , XX , XX , XX , XX

Here are my details:
Name
DOB
File Reference No.

Your truly
Guy who lost his CSQ

matere78

Oct 4, 2017
Hi Good morning, somebody can help me please

I am inscrites a francisacion ligne but I am not receive my CSQ. Yesterday I call to inmigration quebec who said me on novembre 2016 they give me my CSQ, but really I don't have. They said me to send to cover letter explaining what happened and they will send me a duplicate CSQ. however, I don't know which adresse i will send it ? CanadaPost ? by email or letter with my sign?

Moji KH

Apr 6, 2020
Can you please kindly tell the correct address again?

Dear Immigration Officer,

I lost my Original CSQ. Please send me duplicate copy at below address:

XXX , XX , XX , XX , XX

Here are my details:
Name
DOB
File Reference No.

Your truly
Guy who lost his CSQ

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi all,
I applied for PR+OWP in montreal. Anybody know when CIC send letter for apply CSQ? I mean after AOR then they give OWP or before OWP I need to apply for CSQ?