+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi how long it will take for NY Consulate Office to send passport back

waiting2012

Dec 22, 2012
hi, has anyone received a request to submit passports at NY Consulate recently? if so have you already submitted passports ?

how long it will take for NY Consulate Office to send back passports

my package reached NY consulate on dec 17 2012 12pm . can anyone can share their experience with Ny Consulate and estimate when i can expect my passports?

thanks a bunch and i really need this information to estimate my planning as my US visa is expiring soon.

uscana

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
5-12-2010
File Transfer...
10-12-2011
Med's Request
4-4-2012
Med's Done....
28-4-2012
Passport Req..
5-12-2012
hi,
i sent my passport on 7th dec and have not heard from them till now, there is one more guy who sent his PP on 10th dec and he is also waiting. Usually they will return passport in less than 10 days but this time of year either would have ran out of visa quota and waiting for new quota to open up next year or they might be running low on resources because of holiday season. In either case i think they might take 30 days as they have mentioned in their mail.
one question for you, how much time did they gave you to submit passport when they sent email to send your passport?

waiting2012

Dec 22, 2012
uscana said:
hi,
i sent my passport on 7th dec and have not heard from them till now, there is one more guy who sent his PP on 10th dec and he is also waiting. Usually they will return passport in less than 10 days but this time of year either would have ran out of visa quota and waiting for new quota to open up next year or they might be running low on resources because of holiday season. In either case i think they might take 30 days as they have mentioned in their mail.
one question for you, how much time did they gave you to submit passport when they sent email to send your passport?

they said within 15 days