+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi how can I study in canda now one univ has reused me admisison based on marks?

Varunriat

Aug 2, 2019
panchkula
Hi My univ has told me to take admission in a college in canada as my marks are very low in 12th and graduation also 50% and 54% respectively

"Hello,
Thank you for your email and your interest in the University of Guelph-Humber.

At a quick glance of your documents I am afraid we would not be able to consider you for admission for 2020. This is primarily based on your math and English grades and your and the average you possess in your degree which is approximately in the 50% range.

I would highly recommend should you be interested in studying in Canada to pursue a college diploma and then potentially transfer to the university once you complete that credential and meet the admissions average. More information about colleges in Ontario can be found at ocas.ca. You would need to contact the institutions you are interested in studying at directly to understand their admissions policies.

" What should I do now dilpoma program requires same visa but I have problem creating the CIC profile consultant is giving me bullshit crap advice .
Thanks I am 33 years old and have 4 years work experience .in bpo and digital marketing.
2011 BA FROM KSOU DIATANCE university
2003 12th 50 percent non medical

varun kumar
panchkula