+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi guys. I need your urgent advice on this please

Dpaul4505

May 26, 2021
Hi guys, I put in my application and was rejected late last year, I applied for a gcms note, please I need a review on my GCMS note which says

“No proof of employment or income provided for applicant or sponsor. As such, I have concerns
regarding source and availability of funds demonstrated. Taking the applicant's plan of studies into
account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not
demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies
would be a reasonable expense.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms
and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application."

A third party sponsor with over 20M proof of funds balance.

Now I’m ready to resubmit, adding more documents demonstrating the sponsor’s proof of income, my personal landed property, half school payment receipt, my personal bank statement also (which indicate that my sponsor deposited half of school payment into my account and paid directly to the school).

Do you think that’s enough to address the issue? What do you think guys?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, I put in my application and was rejected late last year, I applied for a gcms note, please I need a review on my GCMS note which says

“No proof of employment or income provided for applicant or sponsor. As such, I have concerns
regarding source and availability of funds demonstrated. Taking the applicant's plan of studies into
account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not
demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies
would be a reasonable expense.
Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms
and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application."

A third party sponsor with over 20M proof of funds balance.

Now I’m ready to resubmit, adding more documents demonstrating the sponsor’s proof of income, my personal landed property, half school payment receipt, my personal bank statement also (which indicate that my sponsor deposited half of school payment into my account and paid directly to the school).

Do you think that’s enough to address the issue? What do you think guys?

Thanks
Hard to comment without knowing your full profile including your past studies, work experience, planned studies in Canada, etc.

Dpaul4505

May 26, 2021
Thanks for replying. I applied with my secondary school (O level result), I’m a web developer (a freelancer) and I got an admission to study computer engineering. In the notes I ordered, I think the only concern the VO has is the document behind the sponsor’s proof of funds

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for replying. I applied with my secondary school (O level result), I’m a web developer (a freelancer) and I got an admission to study computer engineering. In the notes I ordered, I think the only concern the VO has is the document behind the sponsor’s proof of funds
I think you are lucky to get one reason out of 5. I guess it is because of the program of study that is in demand in canada. Once you meet POF, you can re-apply. May i know how much will you submit as proof of fund in Canadian Dollar?

Dpaul4505

May 26, 2021
I think you are lucky to get one reason out of 5. I guess it is because of the program of study that is in demand in canada. Once you meet POF, you can re-apply. May i know how much will you submit as proof of fund in Canadian Dollar?
The web development is actually an acquired skills (I didn’t go to school for it), it’s over 50,000 CAD with more documents to back it up

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It’s a third party sponsor but the VO didn’t raise a concern about it. That’s the summary of the notes. Thanks so much
Actually the VO has concerns about it in your notes. “Taking the applicant's plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available.”

If you are 24, you should be showing some of your own funds, You not showing any of your own funds or funds from parents is an issue. Your sponsor “dumping” funds into your account also is a red flag.

Reactions: foodie69 and YVR123

Dpaul4505

May 26, 2021
Actually the VO has concerns about it in your notes. “Taking the applicant's plan of studies into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available.”

If you are 24, you should be showing some of your own funds, You not showing any of your own funds or funds from parents is an issue. Your sponsor “dumping” funds into your account also is a red flag.
Okay thanks. I have a landed property in my name attached to it, my own bank statement that has a regular inflow and outflow. What do you suggest I do please?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It’s a third party sponsor but the VO didn’t raise a concern about it. That’s the summary of the notes. Thanks so much
IRCC rarely accepts a third party as a sponsor. Needs to be either you or an immediate family member.

That's a big problem for your application and I would strongly recommend you address this before reapplying.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Dpaul4505

May 26, 2021
IRCC rarely accepts a third party as a sponsor. Needs to be either you or an immediate family member.

That's a big problem for your application and I would strongly recommend you address this before reapplying.
That’s the only option I have now, I’ve tried to get a sponsor since December. It’s been hard.