+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HI EVRY ONE PLEASE I NEED A RESPOND

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
HI ALL I AM MARRIED TO CANADIEN WOMEN AND WE HAVE DAUGTHER WHO IS 8 MONTHS OLD...MY WIFE WHANT VESIT ME IN MY CONTRY TUNISIA BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NEED ME TO SEND HER A LETTER SINGED BY A LOYER HERE...SHE WANT ME TO SAY IN LETTER THAT I ACCEPT THAT FOR HER TO BRING OUR DAUGHTER HERE TO VISIT ME SHE SAY THAT SHE REED IN SOME PAPER THAT SHE CANT TRAVEL WITH HER WITHOUT THIS LETTER...MY DAUGHTER IS BORN IN CANADA BUT SHE TAKE MY NAME FAMELLY SO IS NOT MY WIFE NAME...SO WE MY WIFE AND ME WE NOT SURE ABOUT IF THIS IS TRUE OR NO IF SHE NEEDS THIS LETTER OR NO PLEASE I NEED SOME RESPOND FROM PPLS WHO KNOWS WBOUT THAT REALLY...THNX

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
bilbol11 said:
HI ALL I AM MARRIED TO CANADIEN WOMEN AND WE HAVE DAUGTHER WHO IS 8 MONTHS OLD...MY WIFE WHANT VESIT ME IN MY CONTRY TUNISIA BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NEED ME TO SEND HER A LETTER SINGED BY A LOYER HERE...SHE WANT ME TO SAY IN LETTER THAT I ACCEPT THAT FOR HER TO BRING OUR DAUGHTER HERE TO VISIT ME SHE SAY THAT SHE REED IN SOME PAPER THAT SHE CANT TRAVEL WITH HER WITHOUT THIS LETTER...MY DAUGHTER IS BORN IN CANADA BUT SHE TAKE MY NAME FAMELLY SO IS NOT MY WIFE NAME...SO WE MY WIFE AND ME WE NOT SURE ABOUT IF THIS IS TRUE OR NO IF SHE NEEDS THIS LETTER OR NO PLEASE I NEED SOME RESPOND FROM PPLS WHO KNOWS WBOUT THAT REALLY...THNX
l

maybe what she need is a consent letter that you being the father will allow your daughter to travel with only one parent at that time..

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
fhj1203 said:
l

maybe what she need is a consent letter that you being the father will allow your daughter to travel with only one parent at that time..
THN SO MUCH FOR RESPOND NO ONE ELSE HAVE ANY I DEA,

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
bilbol11 said:
THN SO MUCH FOR RESPOND NO ONE ELSE HAVE ANY I DEA,
I agree, I would assume its for the customs officers if they question her travelling alone with your child. My sister-in-law needed to do the same when she flew with my baby nephew

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
Canooknic said:
I agree, I would assume its for the customs officers if they question her travelling alone with your child. My sister-in-law needed to do the same when she flew with my baby nephew
thnx a lot for your respond

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilbol11 said:
yes your wife is 100% right.u need to send them a letter because immigration wants to see your letter to bring ur baby with her the reason of why they want that your wife mentioned in hospital your name as a her father and she make her birth certificate with your information.

So don't waste time send them letter ASAP.

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Yes you need the letter! Here is one you can use...

(date you write letter)

I (first name, middle name, last name), born (month day year), give permission for my wife, (first name, middle name, last name) to travel with my child, (first name, middle name, last name). They will be traveling to (country) on flight # ____ on (month day year) and returning to Canada on flight #___ on (month day year). My wife is born on (month day year) and her passport number is ________. My child is born on (month day year) and his/her passport number is ____________. I am a (country) citizen and my passport number is __________.

XXX (your signature)

Now take this letter to a commissioner of oaths or a Notary Public or someone who can notorize it for you. A lawyer can but they will charge a fee. You can have a minister or someone do this and maybe it will be free. Also, it is a good idea to photocopy the info page of your passport to include with it as they will see your signature and passport id#.

Good luck!

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
Jamgirl said:
Yes you need the letter! Here is one you can use...

(date you write letter)

I (first name, middle name, last name), born (month day year), give permission for my wife, (first name, middle name, last name) to travel with my child, (first name, middle name, last name). They will be traveling to (country) on flight # ____ on (month day year) and returning to Canada on flight #___ on (month day year). My wife is born on (month day year) and her passport number is ________. My child is born on (month day year) and his/her passport number is ____________. I am a (country) citizen and my passport number is __________.thnx jamgirl and for you all this really me so good

XXX (your signature)

Now take this letter to a commissioner of oaths or a Notary Public or someone who can notorize it for you. A lawyer can but they will charge a fee. You can have a minister or someone do this and maybe it will be free. Also, it is a good idea to photocopy the info page of your passport to include with it as they will see your signature and passport id#.

Good luck!

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Hi bilbol
How are you? My husbAnd and I are here in Tunisia right now for his brother s weddIng. You can ask Lindy about that. She travelled to Tunisia with their daughter.

crassy

Sep 15, 2011
Niagara Falls
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2012
AOR Received.
6-11-2012
File Transfer...
6-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-09-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
26-07-2013
I have travelled with my daughter and without my husband. It makes going through customs SO much easier if you have a letter of permission from the parent not travelling with the child. It is basically to prove that you are not kidnapping the kid. I keep a copy of the letter around, and whenever I am ready to travel I just head to a notary to sign it.