+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi evry body pls help

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi i need some help pls if someone can help me...haw i can order my GCSM wish site i need to look and haw long it take to get all information if some now can be great to unswer thnx

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
thnx for replay i have other question pls so i know my wife in 2009 but we was talking by msn but some prob was in that msn so i change it and i make other one so that will be a prob in interview my wife to cant find historic from this time just the last months in 2011 so that will be a problem in my evidence for interview pls some one help...i need to say that she just start to visit me in april 2010 and we get married in july 2010 i am asking because we say in papers that we meet in the first by net at 2009 pls help i need to know

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
JUST SAY THE TRUTH U DONT NEED TO LIEE,,,SAY THAT U LOST THE CONVERSATION HISTORY LET UR WIFE BE STRONG CONFIDENT AND LOOK AT THE OFFICER EYES ,,DONT LOOK IN THE FLOOR DONT MOVE AROUND ALOT ...

FOR EVIDENCE U CAN FIND ANY THING LIKE E MAILS ,, CARDS PHONE BILLS SHOWING EXCHANGING CALLS ,,LETTER RECIEPT OF GIFTS,, ANYTHING EVEN SMALL

WISH U GOOD LUCK

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
thnx so much for replay i am not worried from this interview us i know i can prouve that our relation is genuim just i was worri if it will be prob if i cant bring prove show i talkig to my wife from 2009